General & Others Tobi Roppo are the main opponents of the 6 weaker SHs

Will the Mid/Weak Trio fight the Tobi Roppo?

• Total voters
Maybe struggle was the wrong word but Franky and Sasaki are going hard, Jimbei is chilling. He wanted to get Luffy to the roof, and it seems the 4fl is WWs.
Again no way to tell anything concrete from one little page showing their face. Would be premature to jump to conclusions. What we got so far is the rooftop fights, Nami/Usopp/Tama vs Ulti/Page One, Franky vs Sasaki, Jinbei vs Who's Who. Our headcanon of how strong or weak Jinbei is wont matter he got an opponent pinned lile Franky did same chapter.

I only see someone switching Sanji because he wont hit women, see no reason to switch the other two.

We also have still other wildcards, quite a few Numbers are around, Hawkins, Hotei, Fukurokuju.

Drake also has got to fight someone. Sanji will most likely fight a Commander, maybe both him and Drake take on Queen and King.

Why narrow it only to the straw hats. They got allies too. Jack is an executive too and he got downed by mink tribe and the army they had up.

Again no way to tell anything concrete from one little page showing their face. Would be premature to jump to conclusions. What we got so far is the rooftop fights, Nami/Usopp/Tama vs Ulti/Page One, Franky vs Sasaki, Jinbei vs Who's Who. Our headcanon of how strong or weak Jinbei is wont matter he got an opponent pinned lile Franky did same chapter.

I only see someone switching Sanji because he wont hit women, see no reason to switch the other two.

We also have still other wildcards, quite a few Numbers are around, Hawkins, Hotei, Fukurokuju.

Drake also has got to fight someone. Sanji will most likely fight a Commander, maybe both him and Drake take on Queen and King.

Why narrow it only to the straw hats. They got allies too. Jack is an executive too and he got downed by mink tribe and the army they had up.
Main reason why I'm pushing the SHs over others is cause we haven't seen any of them go all out in a fight since the time skip except Luffy and maybe Zoro, its been like 500 chapters since the TS.
Whos your opponent for Brook?

Main reason why I'm pushing the SHs over others is cause we haven't seen any of them go all out in a fight since the time skip except Luffy and maybe Zoro, its been like 500 chapters since the TS.
Whos your opponent for Brook?
No clue who Brook could fight. One option I see for him, he takes on Black Maria, Robin goes for the Red Poneglyph hunt, no fight or fights the Ninja leader.

Other option they switch, Robin fights Black Maria, Brook is also known for hunting Road Poneglyph so he searches after the red one and fights the Ninja leader or Hotei.

Another character that doesn't have a fight set is Yamato as well. Still quite a few wildcards around that didn't have a fight set.