Status
Not open for further replies.

Blother Fertitta

Chama no Chama
I don’t give a single itty bitty fuck about each of the plot lines in this chapter. We already knew Dangos would be fired. Gifters would be friended. Robin is obviously not going to die or get captured so why the hell do we care.

Anyways why does this weak women keep getting “assumed” captured plot lines over and over? This shit has happened in a major arc and two movies already...

I am only curious to see if Sanji will sell out Robin. And let’s hope here is where Sanji dies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I dont think that possible atm.

Yamato was on the ground floor on the opposite side of the dome. Scabbards are on the fifth floor of the mansion.

Also, they pretty much know Yamato is betraying their crew, so at this point for Oda to leave it as a mystery wouldn't make much sense if it was her.
I can’t even pretend to keep track of where everybody is on Onigashima, so if she isn’t close enough to be number 10, that’s fine. Now I just wonder if that person is someone we already knew was on Wano, or the first member of some outside reinforcements...

Wano is gonna break CP-9s record as the longest arc ever (combined) this year btw. Its 118 chapters. Wano is at 96 with this chapter (if you include the mid act breaks which I do since they are related)

6 more chapters until Wano clears Dressrosa's record of being the longest single arc story arc in the series (102 chapters). We ain't even close to the conclusion of this arc that's pretty nuts.

I hope the Big Mom Pirates get involved too. You don't drag the undefeated Smoothie, Perospero, Compote, and Daifuku to Wano for nothing so that their captain loses with Kaido.
What worries me is that Oda won't even have them fight, but instead he will just have them get Big Mom and Perospero after they are defeated and then make them go back to Totto Land.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I don’t give a single itty bitty fuck about each of the plot lines in this chapter. We already knew Dangos would be fired. Gifters would be friended. Robin is obviously not going to die or get captured so why the hell do we care.

Anyways why does this weak women keep getting “assumed” captured plot lines over and over? This shit has happened in a major arc and two movies already...

I am only curious to see if Sanji will sell out Robin. And let’s hope here is where Sanji dies.
You don’t care about my blue haired boy putting the smack down on a Yonko’s veteran?? When he’s done whooping some dinosaur ass, I’m sending Franky your way :ihaha:

I can’t even pretend to keep track of where everybody is on Onigashima, so if she isn’t close enough to be number 10, that’s fine. Now I just wonder if that person is someone we already knew was on Wano, or the first member of some outside reinforcements...
Agreed. Yamato will play her role at some point anyhow. But yeah I'm curious as to who this person is. Guessing its more surprising than we think. Maybe Tengu if Oda is finally giving him more of a role. No idea

Waste of chapters, he will off screen most fights anyway, just get Brook or Robin to fight BM and get to the point.
Guys, Oda doesnt offscreen main fights that matter. This has never happened in the series. What you guys get pissed about is Oda offscreening fights that clearly didn't matter (Sanji vs Page 1, Sabo vs Fujitora) or fights that have zero bearing on the main characters (Akainu vs Aokiji, Marco vs Blackbeard).

Shit is happening with Marco vs King/Queen because very clearly he's at least not fighting both of them.

We all need to stop confusing the two concepts. Oda doesnt offscreen main battles.

Status
Not open for further replies.