Status
Not open for further replies.
Check 982 Chapter, there's some extra guy with striped kimono with Marco and Nekomamushi. That was not Izo and nor other already mentioned character in Wano.
Link to a Guy on Marco's Ship -

I guess tenth person on the roof is that shadowed guy from Marco's Ship. I guess he has the same kimono as guy from cover pages had ( who met Crocus )
You maybe on to something. :zorothink:

This is why Sanji fans get disappointed every time.
Sanji will not fight King. SANJI'S OPPONENT IS QUEEN.
Oda made it clear the moment Queen talked about Germa. The dude literally has Germa's gadgets installed in his body.
He can extend his neck. It literally acts as a winch. It is similar to Yonji's device that he wears on his right forearm. EVEN THE DESIGN IS THE SAME. He must have other germa gadgets yet to be shown.
I'm ready to bet all my money that Sanji will fight Queen and not King. He will face a hybrid-cyborg with Germa modifications.
I as a Sanji fan, having Queen as an opponent would be a divine miracle.

Thanks so much.

This specifies that we would be shown Sabo, Vivi and Hancock after Wano is over though. It doesn't mention them being shown them during an act interlude while the arc is still ongoing as @Paperchampion23 suggested.

Hell, this makes me update towards Wano will only have 3 arcs. Sabo, Vivi and Hancock will be shown after Wano is over. If we assume they are the focus of the next interlude, then the next interlude will come after Wano is over.

The only problem with this is then that means Oda was intending to end Wano in 2020. When you compare to where we are in 2021 vs how much we have to go, it seems very odd to even make that statement in the first place lol.

You also have to separate the sentences.

"When its over, things will be grim" is one sentence, talking about Wano and the plot as a whole. Then he mentions Sabo, Vivi and Hancock, potentially in relation to things "being grim". However, this does not mean he didn't intend to show or tease their fates between Act 3 and Act 4.

Hopefully that makes sense. His messages are usually revolved around teasing that year's "big moment". We could still get those moments in the next 3-5 chapters if he intends on ending the Act.

Clearly the shift back to Wano and Onigashima is large enough to warrant an act break. Something may happen on the rooftop that causes a pause in the action so to speak. We truly can't know yet.

Am I the only one not bothered that we're no longer on the roof?

Yes I want to see Kaido's hybrid form however at this point its obvious that he's gonna destroy the supernovas, theres not much left to see since no one can compete with him currently.

Not sure what everyone is crying about honestly.
you aren't it's just that the people who are happen to be the loudest. It's a good thing that Oda is not offscreening as much of this as possible. If this stuff didn't get shown now it was gonna get shown when the fight on the roof actually got interesting but if we are being honest Kaido and Big Mom haven't really started anything yet

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Really?

- Nobody wants to see new weapon attacks from Franky? Or a new form from his cyborg body?
- Nobody wants to see Jinbe finally go all out?
- Nobody wants to see Chopper get redeemed and have an all out battle with new points?
- Nobody wants to see an Usopp/Nami tactical teamup against a headbutting powerhouse?
- Nobody wants to see Yamato's devil fruit?
- Nobody wants to see Brook or Robin get well deserved fights that they haven't gotten in years?

Damn, I didn't think "we" all didn't care about that.
Yes nobody.

This shit should've been dealt with before the roof.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
It’s natural we eventually shift focus back to the others.

Tama still hasn’t tried her dango on an actual Zoan, but I’m positive we get a scene where she or Usopp try it, fail or not. It might relate to Ulti revealing her face from under her mask.

I would wait for scans showing us the context on who is helping the Scabbards. Still, Bao Huang just stating a 10th person and not giving a name probably means they are an intruder from the mainland. So it’s not only Tama who came uninvited.

This Sanji/Black Maria business is simply Oda stalling Sanji until he’s ready to have his main fight. I kinda wish Sanji was given something more interesting to do until then. But Maria name dropping Robin in front of Sanji could be the life injection this plot point needs.

Franky and Jinbe are still doing their thing against the top F6. Can’t fully appreciate it until scans of the action panels arrive.

Speed is still assisting Tama. So far, the victims Tama has tamed have remained loyal to her. The monkey she tamed at the beginning of the arc is still an ally even after weeks of separation, and it would be implausible she found and tamed him again, while taming Speed in the process. Safe to say they were all at the ready to help Tama. Which is pretty nuts. Means her powers could have permanent effect, or side effects that last a very long time. One of the top Beast Pirates are going to start noticing allies becoming enemies due to what Usopp’s shooting at their mouths. Especially so if it does indeed work on actual Zoans.

Check 982 Chapter, there's some extra guy with striped kimono with Marco and Nekomamushi. That was not Izo and nor other already mentioned character in Wano.
Link to a Guy on Marco's Ship -

I guess tenth person on the roof is that shadowed guy from Marco's Ship. I guess he has the same kimono as guy from cover pages had ( who met Crocus )
Yup, its possible its that guy. People have been theorizing that this is Shimotsuki Kozaburo.

Conveniently, this would be the person that could explain Zoro's lineage to Wano, which we know has been hinted at. If he's around, and if the battle on the roof takes a pause, its very possible Zoro hears this story from him before the final battles on Wano's mainland (if they stop on the roof)

Regardless of what was Oda's intention back then, one thing I know for sure.... Koby is not leading those forces
Before Akaniu was FA: Sent VA Momogua one of the strongest
After Akaniu was FA: Sends Captain Koby
as it was stated the marines have gotten stronger under Akaniu
The fact that the marines have a captain capturing a at worst yc2 hanacock
is insane, his name is koby, pre-ts akaniu didnt acknowledge but now he does its enough for him to face one of the strongest warlord

I

Indigo

Really?

- Nobody wants to see new weapon attacks from Franky? Or a new form from his cyborg body?
- Nobody wants to see Jinbe finally go all out?
- Nobody wants to see Chopper get redeemed and have an all out battle with new points?
- Nobody wants to see an Usopp/Nami tactical teamup against a headbutting powerhouse?
- Nobody wants to see Yamato's devil fruit?
- Nobody wants to see Brook or Robin get well deserved fights that they haven't gotten in years?

Damn, I didn't think "we" all didn't care about that.
I like how you didn't put anything related to Sanji in this, because you know we don't care about that :gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.