Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Zoro gets Nidai after Wano ends. Sandai might get damaged in the fight, but Zoro continues the fight anyway. Zoro getting Nidai before Round 2 vs Kaido implies a timeskip, and just how? How does a timeskip happen at this point with the Supernova, Samurai and Wano civilians surviving?

The fight may just continue until they reach the Wano mainland.

No this isn't clear:
  • Luffy didn't use any of his King attacks
  • Luffy didn't use a G4 version of Red Hawk/Roc
    • This may be later amplified by a King attack
  • Zoro is just getting started
  • The other SN may have more up their sleeves as well

Kaido has powered up more than e.g. Zoro (he hasn't even shown Asura yet).

He calls himself a Zoro fan under the mistaken assumption that it somehow legitimises his takes when he shits on Zoro and other Zoro fans.

Why do so many of them need flashbacks?
:choppawhat:
Lol I see
to appear neutral/more objective .

@Bil02 @Kromage911 are one of the more rational zoro fans imo but I can tell they are zoro fans at the very least. he's something else lol.

well not like it matters anyway

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I think it might happen after Onigashima lands. Lots of confusion, people getting scattered across the country and i think that's when the they could regroup themselves. I don't expect the supernova to go down permanently, but they'll be knocked back/down.

i think this arc Zoro will leave with 3 O Wazamono's. Kinda makes sense to me and he wanted to take a closer look on Nidai since this arc started.
Yeah, I agree with Zoro leaving with 3 O Wazamono, I'm just not sure how he gets it before the Kaido fight is resolved (a round 2 seems pretty hard).

Maybe Zoro gets Nidai after Wano ends. Sandai might get damaged in the fight, but Zoro continues the fight anyway. Zoro getting Nidai before Round 2 vs Kaido implies a timeskip, and just how? How does a timeskip happen at this point with the Supernova, Samurai and Wano civilians surviving?

I've been thinking for a while that the rooftop battle isn't nearly the end of the fight. Something happens and the battle shifts on mainland Wano.

Basically, Hybrid Kaido breaks Sandai, which gives Zoro a great reason to get Nidai (especially due to the interest he had in it in the beginning of the arc) from Tengu.

Not only this, if that 10th person really is the person from 982, who has a similar kimono to the person talking to Crocus 350 chapters ago, and also happens to be Shimtsuki Kozaburo (returning to Wano for x reason), then he can explain Zoro's Shimotsuki Lineage. Nobody else really can in Wano because they don't know Zoro.

Its a stretch, but this could be a decent way to do all of this for the character.

Status
Not open for further replies.