Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Good point but I think they are close. They were introduced together, they bully Jack whereas they trashtalked each other, they give order. They were together against Marco.
Queen already has a high bounty, I don't think King has one that exceed his by a good amount.

All suppositions though, I could be wrong.
I think there could be a dinstinct gap but not as big as one may intuitively consider.

If Sanji extreme diffs Queen, eventually King could very high-extreme diff Sanji.

We will see if this will be proven the case.

Also what diff Sanji would be required and against whom, and with whom eventually.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Guys, if Zoro let's Sandai break, he doesn't deserve getting Nidai, it makes no sense.

Mihawk himself said Zoro should be ashamed of letting any blades he wields get any damage at all now that he has Haki.

Zoro shouldn't be rewarded from failure.
Breaking Sandai would be a major failure of his training for Zoro, but Kaido is the strongest, so it wouldn't be surprising if Zoro simply failed against Kaido.

If Kaido destroyed Zoro's Sandai, Hitetsu arming him with the Nidai seems plausible given what we know of his character.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Of course, the injustice that ODA is doing to JACK and king is heartbreaking. Jack was supposed to be recovered and killing the DUKES.
Don't care much about Queen he boring.

But I can't wait for the shot of Jack and King going Hybrid.

King has the best design out of all YC1 currently and Jack is my favorite tank in the series.

Jack never took an L from inferior characters. He deserves respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.