Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda took everything from me, first hybrid Kaido, then King hype and now we get a chapter with is named with Kibi dango...
At least I hope Oda goes in same route with Tama as what happen with the girl from Clannad:

"Dango Dango"...

Oda already make a good start, it only need the last swing, do it Oda!!!

Oh god I know that sound evil...

P

PeperLevi

People are deluding themselves if they think the Gifters army will be useful. Oda made it clear since the start of Wano Arc how Gifters are weak enemies who can only give difficulties to Nami and Usopp. All it takes is the Flying Six to work together with Oniwabanshu and Mimawarigumi against the Gifters army and so they are finished.
@playa4321 @Kejon @vikas @Jo_Ndule @Cinera @Bullet @Blother @MarineHQ62 @Monkey D. Luffy

Oda took everything from me, first hybrid Kaido, then King hype and now we get a chapter with is named with Kibi dango...
At least I hope Oda goes in same route with Tama as what happen with the girl from Clannad:

"Dango Dango"...

Oda already make a good start, it only need the last swing, do it Oda!!!

Oh god I know that sound evil...
thats criminal
oda cant even kill off the scabbards
he wont dare

People are deluding themselves if they think the Gifters army will be useful. Oda made it clear since the start of Wano Arc how Gifters are weak enemies who can only give difficulties to Nami and Usopp. All it takes is the Flying Six to work together with Oniwabanshu and Mimawarigumi against the Gifters army and so they are finished.
@playa4321 @Kejon @vikas @Jo_Ndule @Cinera @Bullet @Blother @MarineHQ62 @Monkey D. Luffy
They can be useful.

Like they beat Sanji.

Humongous feat ? No

But they can be a problem

I'm fine with the Sanji-Black Maria plotline continuing if it gets more interesting as it finishes, which it might. I expect Oda to give some serious focus on Franky and Jimbei's fights as the upcoming chapters come out since those are already set then Nami and Usopp's fights then Sanji and Marco's. I wouldn't even mind if some of the Scabbards died but it seems late.

Status
Not open for further replies.