Status
Not open for further replies.
Franky Shougun is about to shoot another weapon but the Armored Division jumps all over it and grabs its robotic arms and legs. These Gifters are very strong, together they manage to hold Franky Shougun still while Sasaki is charging again
Sasaki needs help against Franky LOL.

@Hanzo hattori "the one who barely defeated Senor Pink" is too much for Sasaki :milaugh:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I went to 5ch and, from the source who posted the pic

Speed gave Kibi dangos to Gazelleman, Daifugou and other beast pirates saying that it's for recovery.

Sanji can't fight back so he's hurt. Black Maria(I guess, the provider didn's say her name) said that they would torture Robin and use her(provider says later that she didn't such dangerous word as 'torture' but it was a pain to write what she said) and Sanji got angry and said "Don't underestimate Robin"

The red scabbards were found, Black Maria is going there but someone tells her to be careful since there are 10 people not 9.

In a later post the provider says that the red scabbards are in the treasure storage

On the other side Nami uses a Thuner Lance Tempo to Page one but says "I can't defeat him, i need a more powerful lightning"

It's a bit difficult to understand but seems that Franky is winning against Sasaki
  • Robin is being setup as Maria's opponent.
    • Maybe Robin intercepts Maria before she makes her way to the Treasure Room?
      • She could have easily overheard King's instructions to Maria with her abilities.
  • Sanji is getting another Khalifa moment.
  • Nami's comments about needing stronger lightning may suggest something with Zeus:
    • She might "steal" or borrow Zeus from Mama
    • She could try and harness the power of the storm clouds above to deliver a stronger attack than she can herself.
    • She could try to redirect or hijack a Zeus technique to target Page One.
    • Whichever it is, it'll be easier if she's outside the skull or otherwise has access to the clouds above.
  • Base Franky having the upper hand against Zoan Sasaki may suggest that Sasaki's Hybrid Reveal may be coming soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.