Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, so how can you tell me talking about this BS gag is hating? i'm just talking shit about the shit i'm seeing.

Are you telling Sanji should not be criticsized in the story based on how he acts, because Oda is the one that writes and somehow Sanji is separated from Oda or something? that makes no sense.

The characters do what the Author chooses, and if the author chooses the character to suck, than the character sucks, it's that simple.
I'm not telling you that. Of course the character is what the author make of him. But how is the gag related to him fighting Page One? That's just obvious bait and trolling. Though I understand why that is happening. I just hope Oda ends this gag asap.

It's not a roof chapter so it's a bit of a shame but it doesn't seem a bad chapter......btw who do you think is the 10th person? If it's Hyori i don't see why keep her in silhouette it wouldn't be a big surprise....
If it was a secret mission, it could be...like we were shown that she is not coming to Onigashima.

Franky since Time-skip

Defeated One of Hody's Crew by himself while Sanji tag-teamed with Jinbe
Defeated Baby 5 & Buffalo from DD Pirates & then later Senor Pink while Sanji got no Fight
And now, he is fighting a beating Sasaki from Beasts Pirates while Sanji is tied & in danger
Actually, even when Sanji beat those Yakuza, Franky was there too & did the same
Not to mention that he defeated one of Yeti Cool Brothers & one of Numbers

Oda decided that for +400 Chapters since TS, Franky would get much more Fights & Victories than Sanji
But nah, let's ignore all this & say that Sanji is Zoro's Equal because we are 300 IQ Readers
Franky >>> Sanji. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.