Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not nitpicking at all. At least Zoro and Luffy were already beaten up badly before getting stuck like that, even if they didn't get stuck they didn't have enough power or speed to catch up with CP9 at that point.

But with Sanji is different, he has every reason to be able to leave, but he doesn't, it's stupid af, he just looks dumb and weak. This is for real annoying.
Yeah but that's on Oda not Sanji. He was the one who couldn't come up with a better idea and plot to stall Sanji other than same bullshit he uses every Arc. I know it is annoying but Oda just overuses Sanji's gag as a ploy device.

I

Indigo

Because Oda wants to stretch this BS gag as long as possible.
Yes, so how can you tell me talking about this BS gag is hating? i'm just talking shit about the shit i'm seeing.

Are you telling Sanji should not be criticsized in the story based on how he acts, because Oda is the one that writes and somehow Sanji is separated from Oda or something? that makes no sense.

The characters do what the author chooses, and if the author chooses the character to suck, then the character sucks, it's that simple.

Last edited by a moderator:
I

Indigo

Yeah but that's on Oda not Sanji. He was the one who couldn't come up with a better idea and plot to stall Sanji other than same bullshit he uses every Arc. I know it is annoying but Oda just overuses Sanji's gag as a ploy device.
The Sanji Oda writes IS SANJI. Sanji is not a human being controlled by Oda, Sanji is what Oda writes. So if Oda writes Sanji like shit, Sanji is shit, is that simple.

Franky since Time-skip

Defeated One of Hody's Crew by himself while Sanji tag-teamed with Jinbe
Defeated Baby 5 & Buffalo from DD Pirates & then later Senor Pink while Sanji got no Fight
And now, he is fighting a beating Sasaki from Beasts Pirates while Sanji is tied & in danger
Actually, even when Sanji beat those Yakuza, Franky was there too & did the same
Not to mention that he defeated one of Yeti Cool Brothers & one of Numbers

Oda decided that for +400 Chapters since TS, Franky would get much more Fights & Victories than Sanji
But nah, let's ignore all this & say that Sanji is Zoro's Equal because we are 300 IQ Readers
You forgot Franky broke the door on Punk Hazard that Sanji couldn’t.

How can i be excited or hyped by Sanji's showing so far? please tell me!

I want to like Sanji, but this shit is too much.

I just want this dude to leave this area, stop being a bitch, and start kicking people like he's meant too. I don't need him to beat the women, just leave them there sucking their thumbs.
That's true. This gag is pretty bullshit, yes. But I'm talking about how Sanji has been viewed here even before this whole BM gag. Nothing has changed really. The hate has always been there.

Status
Not open for further replies.