Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

The Sanji hate on this forum is actually pretty unparalleled, lol.
How can i be excited or hyped by Sanji's showing so far? please tell me!

I want to like Sanji, but this shit is too much.

I just want this dude to leave this area, stop being a bitch, and start kicking people like he's meant too. I don't need him to beat the women, just leave them there sucking their thumbs.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Dont know why you try to clown Sanji?
He has sworn to never hit women. Surely he wont beat Maria. But it is also mentioned he beat all men in that room. So he has beaten them, while at the same time also dodge all attacks by women and make sure to dont hit them. No need to play him down. Get Robin there, she will deal with Black Maria, Sanji can get his male enemy and will shine.

Respect to every Strawhat! (inlcuding Yamato :D)
GIVE.
ME.
YAMATO.
MYTHICAL.
NEKO NEKO NO MI.
MODEL.
BYAKKO.
NOW.
:kriwhat:

Franky since Time-skip

Defeated One of Hody's Crew by himself while Sanji tag-teamed with Jinbe
Defeated Baby 5 & Buffalo from DD Pirates & then later Senor Pink while Sanji got no Fight
And now, he is fighting a beating Sasaki from Beasts Pirates while Sanji is tied & in danger
Actually, even when Sanji beat those Yakuza, Franky was there too & did the same
Not to mention that he defeated one of Yeti Cool Brothers & one of Numbers

Oda decided that for +400 Chapters since TS, Franky would get much more Fights & Victories than Sanji
But nah, let's ignore all this & say that Sanji is Zoro's Equal because we are 300 IQ Readers

Agreed with you for once. Sanji not even looking bad. Only thing that made him look bad was previously when he couldn't react to gifters, but other then that. We know he can't hit females.
Exactly. Sanji cant defeat a female. Wow big suprise there.

People are overreacting this chap. Sanji probably got a badass scene hyping up his Nakama, but of course they'll nitpick to make him look bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.