Status
Not open for further replies.
Franky since Time-skip

Defeated One of Hody's Crew by himself while Sanji tag-teamed with Jinbe
Defeated Baby 5 & Buffalo from DD Pirates & then later Senor Pink while Sanji got no Fight
And now, he is fighting a beating Sasaki from Beasts Pirates while Sanji is tied & in danger
Actually, even when Sanji beat those Yakuza, Franky was there too & did the same
Not to mention that he defeated one of Yeti Cool Brothers & one of Numbers

Oda decided that for +400 Chapters since TS, Franky would get much more Fights & Victories than Sanji
But nah, let's ignore all this & say that Sanji is Zoro's Equal because we are 300 IQ Readers
Stop the dumb shit. Sanji fighting a commander and Franky will never be stronger than Sanji. People were saying same crap during enies lobby. Franky is strong enough to beat a Flying 6 though. Sanji will never be on Zoro level. Its always Luffy=>Zoro>>Sanji>Franky>Brook=>Robin. Jenbei might be in between Sanji and Franky now. If Yamato joins, she might be above Jenbei, but i need more from her to make decision.

Sasaki is about to get taken out without using hybrid form, enemies in this arc are mad dumb, getting their ass beat yet keep using their dogshit zoan forms :milaugh:
Nah, we will see the Hybrid from all F6 and All Stars. Oda's just saving it for the actual chapters that focus solely on their fights.

This chapter is a bit of everything under the roof, just transitioning and showing how Tama's thining Kaido's forces and adding to the Samurai/SH's/SN's alliance ranks.

If Sanji somehow ends up fighting King, which I earlier thought was too much for him, it would be a pretty good feat for him and will almost assure that he would be at least Admiral level by EoS. But I'm still betting my money on Sanji vs Queen. Though Queen shoudn't much weaker than King. He fucking knocked out O-lin ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.