Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty much, it's just story progression, and it's not like it doesn't make sense, especially for Franky who has the most feats of the mid trio.

He could already defeat Senor Pink(a dressrosa executive) in base when he has a Shogun mode, which allowed him to dominate 2 executives(Baby5 and Buffalo) with much less issues, and thus placing his Shogun version at least a level above his base form

And the only people above the executives in dressrosa were the top executives(Vergo, Pica, Diamante, Trebol) and Doflamingo, when fast-forward to the Wano country, Franky was talking about building some anti-Kaido weapons back on Zou, so it's very likely he has stronger Shogun trumpcards now than before(maybe even visible by his new attack described in the spoiler).

So basically the progression is going crescendo, from defeating an executive in base, defeating 2 executives in Shogun mode, and gaining even stronger Shogun upgrades for the next level(top executives), with the top executives being equivalent to veterans / flying six in yonko crews, so it makes sense that current Franky could be able to hold his own now
Exactly, Sasaki isn't nerf and Franky has always have high fire power. He just lack speed. He has pacifista lasers for god sakes. People forget Base Franky was fighting Luffy and doing so good in enies lobby people were thinking he stronger then the some of the M3. Franky has always been strong, don't forget he gt jumped in dressrosa befre his senor pink fight. In which he nerfed himself and still won.

It seems too easy for Franky, it should be a hard fight imo
As someone said it's not over. Imo the goal was to show that Franky got the firepower needed to wound a topi roppo (since their resilience is their biggest trait) and that he has new moves since PH/Dressrosa. I expect Sasaki to switch hybrid and dominate (Ultimately I'm confident Franky will win tho)

If I don't read One Piece you guys don't even know One Piece exists.

King is most likely busy with Marco right now, certainly not Sanji. And Marco has no reason to postpone or drop.

Also there's substantial plot portrayal for Sanji v Queen.

Mr. Zoro Fan.
Dude you forgot Mr 2 used his powers in his fight with Sanji and put it forth like it was your theory.
You must have speed read One Piece causing it to become Sword Piece in your mind.

@Hedfi
I don't think Jinbe get a another enemy at this point. Oda already set up Jinbe vs WsW and make even a plotpoint around the battle,I doubt Brook steal Jinbe fight now.

Overall the spoiler sound not bad, im hyped up for the Sasaki vs Franky fight, sound like a good start for their battle.
You're most propably right eventhough I like the concept of a fight between Jinbei and Queen better.

Status
Not open for further replies.