Status
Not open for further replies.

I mean, it's weird why she would interpret them to be the scabbards from this context of the letter as it logically makes sense for pirates

and that's exactly why I was doubting that she was referring to the scabbards?
Remember Toki is speaking to the Wano natives here, the very people who have been oppressed by pirates (Kaido), you can't inspire hope by telling those oppressed people "oh by the way more pirates are coming in 20 years time, but don't worry they'll defeat Kaido", the hope of 'samurai' converging would be inspiring to them.

The strength of the teacher does in fact matter
- The stronger the teacher, the more experience the teacher has, thus making them able to teach the student more. As for Hyogoro, he has experienced Adv CoA, that's why he could teach luffy, it still even needed outside interference (BM) to trigger Luffy's Adv CoA
No it does not. You literaly have much weaker characters in OP who have better haki mastery than much stronger characters. Who would be a better teacher in CoO Haki, Katakuri or BM? Hyogoro and Sentomaru have barrier haki, while BM and especially Kaidou don't seem to have it. Hyogoro even knew about the internal destruction haki, while Kaidou is stil shocked why he gets damaged...
- Hypothetically, the student can get stronger by fighting the teacher constantly so as to grow stronger, now i ask you, fighting Ivankov and fighting Mihawk/Rayleigh, which fight will make you grow stronger in the end? Because i think this is the case for Zoro, his permanent scar i think was due to his fight against Mihawk, because i dont think oda will make a mere baboon leaves a permanent scar on someone as important as zoro
The teacher in this case are way stronger than their students. It makes no differents if they are 50 times stronger than them or 100 times. They are not gonna go all out on them anyways and will apply only the force needed to make their pupil struggle - which is not their 100% anyway, so it makes no difference if Mihawk is stronger than Ivankov.
There's literally no ground that can backup "Underling will never be stronger than the captain" statement lol, i agree luffy > zoro tho as of rn
Read the manga, some things are so obvious you don't need any literal text to understand that.
This is simple logic lmao - explain to me how is this headcanon? We always see Sanji cook, Nami navigating/drawing maps, Franky doing stuff on the ship or improve himself, Brook playing music etc. Because it's their jobs on the ship. What job does Zoro have? Combatant. If you show all the SH's do their job, what would Zoro show us with such a job if there is no fight going on? Exactly train or sleep, because he doesn't do anything else.

So you are telling me Luffy's gears and Sanji's DJ came out of nowhere? Luffy even said he wanted to test a new technique before getting to EL. But did we ever saw him train? No. Same goes for Sanji, it was not a random ability he randomly tapped into, he knew exactly how to activate and use it, which just proofs they trained for it.

I have been saying for a long time (and in excruciating detail) that Franky deserves much more respect than he gets in this fandom...he’s never gonna be a world-beating monster like Luffy or his other top fighters, but at worst, he’s the strongest non-Zoro/Sanji/Jinbe SHP by a mile and a half. The guy can literally control an indestructible killer robot and fire fucking lasers out of his hands, how the hell are you gonna turn your nose up at that?! :fransuper:
Agreed, Franky isn't the one people should be complaining for beating a flying 6. Its Ussop and Nami people should be calling BS on.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I have been saying for a long time (and in excruciating detail) that Franky deserves much more respect than he gets in this fandom...he’s never gonna be a world-beating monster like Luffy or his other top fighters, but at worst, he’s the strongest non-Zoro/Sanji/Jinbe SHP by a mile and a half. The guy can literally control an indestructible killer robot and fire fucking lasers out of his hands, how the hell are you gonna turn your nose up at that?! :fransuper:
I put Franky REAAAAAAAAAAAALLY close at jinbei level.
Not even kidding. I think Jinbei is highly overrated powerwise. While Franky is severely underrated.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW
:fransuper:

Yep. But in my understanding, it doesnt tell us much about Kids feats either. As far as we know, Kid went to WCI because he wanted to steal something. Whatever he wanted to steal (most likely the RP), he said he got what he wanted and left. So in my understanding, he didnt really went for an all out fight, he just hurt, whoever he hurt, cause he wanted to go through and he got what he wanted. He must have hurt that YC at least in an amount that made him unable to stop kid stealing and leaving.
indeed
but imo it doesnt matter
kid will be as strong as he needs to be to take down both kaido and big mom

portrayal and feats are hand in hand
to me
he doesnt have to beat katakuri or a yc1 to think he plays a major path against both yonkos on the roof. not all of them will take the same path as luffy to be as strong as they need to be.

I put Franky REAAAAAAAAAAAALLY close at jinbei level.
Not even kidding. I think Jinbei is highly overrated powerwise. While Franky is severely underrated.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW
:fransuper:
In ters of Power, Franky is always had it. Especially now with his Lasers and sword. He just not mobile, which is when i think Sasaki will start to give him problem. Saskia Hybrid and Sword will do damage.

Vsrgo was the first arc in the new world. Sanji also didn't lose to Vergo. How did you just randomly skip like 3-4 arcs and Sanji RS powerup.. are you trying to make any sense
skip ? ok no skipping
He and Jinbei beat Wadatsumi
Lost to Law by heart swap
Broke leg against vergo
Almost killed by Doflamingo
Got beaten by Judge with intrusion of a soldier shield

Hit oven when he was busy somewhere else
Saved from BMP by Judge and Co while trying to save Luffy Got beaten by
fought against P1 with RS and unknown result, likely fled
what improvement was there ?
nothing,
He goes straight from Vergo to King and thats okay ? :kriwhat:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
No it does not. You literaly have much weaker characters in OP who have better haki mastery than much stronger characters. Who would be a better teacher in CoO Haki, Katakuri or BM? Hyogoro and Sentomaru have barrier haki, while BM and especially Kaidou don't seem to have it. Hyogoro even knew about the internal destruction haki, while Kaidou is stil shocked why he gets damaged...

The teacher in this case are way stronger than their students. It makes no differents if they are 50 times stronger than them or 100 times. They are not gonna go all out on them anyways and will apply only the force needed to make their pupil struggle - which is not their 100% anyway, so it makes no difference if Mihawk is stronger than Ivankov.

Read the manga, some things are so obvious you don't need any literal text to understand that.

This is simple logic lmao - explain to me how is this headcanon? We always see Sanji cook, Nami navigating/drawing maps, Franky doing stuff on the ship or improve himself, Brook playing music etc. Because it's their jobs on the ship. What job does Zoro have? Combatant. If you show all the SH's do their job, what would Zoro show us with such a job if there is no fight going on? Exactly train or sleep, because he doesn't do anything else.

So you are telling me Luffy's gears and Sanji's DJ came out of nowhere? Luffy even said he wanted to test a new technique before getting to EL. But did we ever saw him train? No. Same goes for Sanji, it was not a random ability he randomly tapped into, he knew exactly how to activate and use it, which just proofs they trained for it.
Ivankov didnt teach sanji
Mihawk taught zoro and fought zoro

Explain how sanjis was better ?

Status
Not open for further replies.