Status
Not open for further replies.
Apoo knows zoros name
He was in awe of him in sabaody.
I'm not talking about the name, he started saying Killer is Zoro's fanboy when he's the opposite and tried to prove it with Killer reaction to Zoro's Tatsumaki
It's just connected to the chapter before where Killer said that he had to find a way to bypass Kaido scales cause too tough, he's obviously surprised when sees Zoro cut them for this reason
But, you know, "KilLeR iS zORo faNbOY"

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
if they were only taking down kaido
imo
king vs zoro is a better feat for him
does the same job of putting him above yc's
fights a swordsman solo .

its great
however there are two now
the roof simply needs as much muscle as it can get .

king is what like a 1.4+ bil pirate at least
taking someone like that down put you on the stratosphere of luffy+
no small feat.
Cap
Opening the scar > beating king
And that was on dragon kaido
Let alone making a NEW wound on hybrid kaido

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I'm not talking about the name, he started saying Killer is Zoro's fanboy when he's the opposite and tried to prove it with Killer reaction to Zoro's Tatsumaki
It's just connected to the chapter before where Killer said that he had to find a way to bypass Kaido scales cause too tough, he's obviously surprised when sees Zoro cut them for this reason
But, you know, "KilLeR iS zORo faNbOY"
Its true though. Deep down everyone is a zoro fanboy

No it does not. You literaly have much weaker characters in OP who have better haki mastery than much stronger characters. Who would be a better teacher in CoO Haki, Katakuri or BM? Hyogoro and Sentomaru have barrier haki, while BM and especially Kaidou don't seem to have it. Hyogoro even knew about the internal destruction haki, while Kaidou is stil shocked why he gets damaged...
I agree, but you see Ivankov having better CoA and CoO than Mihawk/Rayleigh ?

The teacher in this case are way stronger than their students. It makes no differents if they are 50 times stronger than them or 100 times. They are not gonna go all out on them anyways and will apply only the force needed to make their pupil struggle - which is not their 100% anyway, so it makes no difference if Mihawk is stronger than Ivankov.
Yes, suppose Mihawk is 100 and Ivankov 50, at any given point:
When Sanji reaches 50, he can't go any stronger since fighting Ivankov is now useless as they are now equal
While on the other hand, when zoro reaches 50, he can still get significantly stronger since Mihawk is still levels above

So it makes difference if mihawk is stronger than ivankov

Read the manga, some things are so obvious you don't need any literal text to understand that.
youre right

This is simple logic lmao - explain to me how is this headcanon? We always see Sanji cook, Nami navigating/drawing maps, Franky doing stuff on the ship or improve himself, Brook playing music etc. Because it's their jobs on the ship. What job does Zoro have? Combatant. If you show all the SH's do their job, what would Zoro show us with such a job if there is no fight going on? Exactly train or sleep, because he doesn't do anything else.

So you are telling me Luffy's gears and Sanji's DJ came out of nowhere? Luffy even said he wanted to test a new technique before getting to EL. But did we ever saw him train? No. Same goes for Sanji, it was not a random ability he randomly tapped into, he knew exactly how to activate and use it, which just proofs they trained for it.
When did i deny them performing their role? what i deny is the fact you said

"Most are training everyday"

Luffy's gears and Sanji's DJ is still logical, Oda already explained it, yes it came out of nowhere, but it's not an asspul since there's an explanation behind it, Luffy's gears work by triggering his adrenaline, while Sanji's DJ is made by the friction of his Feet and the ground

Status
Not open for further replies.