Status
Not open for further replies.
Doing anything against Big Mom is worth less than beating a Flying 6 member at this point. And Kaido doesnt attack them.

Zoro would be dead if this was a true Yonko vs SN battle. But of course Kaido isnt doing anything but playing dumb.....Till now of course.
lol bruhh, and what with true yonko vs SN means? and iirc kaido launch couple attack back then and BM too, didn't you read the chapters?

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Dude 5 people quoted me and I picked a few from the line up, all you added was she was crazy, Hiyori isn't the most sane of people either.
I'm guessing every strawhat is a virgin, at the very least the young ones - including Zoro, are.
Hiyori isn't crazy she completely normal for a manga full of gags like One Piece
Pudding is crazy even by One Piece standrads.
Woro isn't virgin.

Law blatantly stated that he hates Germa and Sanji said he hates them too as a response.
This is even better. He is acting like a fanboy despite hating stealthblack and wanking stealthblack's abilities. This only reinforced my main argument.

Imagine Law wanking stealthblack, but people here believe Sanji would be weaker than Lolo on the rooftop.

Sanji is 21 right now, she's 16.
5 years is not a big difference. He's not in his mid 20s or 30s. Hiyori is 5 years older than Zoro, it's nothing.
How brainwashed do you have to be to think this way?

It's legal in Japan and my country, get over it, Sanji was planning on marrying Pudding, I don't remember Luffy and Nami freaking out and asking to see her birth certificate.

You have different values because of the laws of your country, deal with it.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
5 years is not a big difference. He's not in his mid 20s or 30s. Hiyori is 5 years older than Zoro, it's nothing.
How brainwashed do you have to be to think this way?

It's legal in Japan and my country, get over it, Sanji was planning on marrying Pudding, I don't remember Luffy and Nami freaking out and asking to see her birth certificate.

You have different values because of the laws of your country, deal with it.
Nonce

This is even better. He is acting like a fanboy despite hating stealthblack and wanking stealthblack's abilities. This only reinforced my main argument.

Imagine Law wanking stealthblack, but people here believe Sanji would be weaker than Lolo on the rooftop.
he only mention stealthblack abilities, not sanji dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.