Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!

The mystery person whose helping the scabbards is obviously Condoriano.

We all though he died in G-8 but it should have been obvious that he survived since Oda typically doesn’t kill off his characters.

After founding Sword in the Marines, There is no doubt in my mind he’s come back to help his former Nakama defeat Kaido and CP-0.
Wait this looks like Toki :crazwhat:

Toki is the most wasted potential character in One Piece. Is that about to change? Plz don't give me hope.

Remember this?

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I somehow wish that this is Toki because maybe we would get something about the Void Century. I mean we got nothing in the Oden flashback. But it’s gonna be Hiyori, Toki said herself that she reached her destination by Oden
I agree. But I'm desperate. Toki's arc was so bluh compared to what it should've been.

But if it's Zoro's wife Hiyori, I'm game. She needs to be here with Momo.

Wait this looks like Toki :crazwhat:

Toki is the most wasted potential character in One Piece. Is that about to change? Plz don't give me hope.

Remember this?
Thats why I dont think it was "wasted potential" really. The plan never was to have her dead. She "died" offscreen in a flashback. In one piece that's pretty much saying you are alive lol.

Tbh, it would be a nice reverse of Oda typical flashback tragedies: He always makes the mother die. Toki living and Oden dying is great.

Toki is alive because she still has to explain why she even came to Wano 800 years later. It never was actually explained what she was doing

M

mckengrie

The mystery person whose helping the scabbards is obviously Condoriano.

We all though he died in G-8 but it should have been obvious that he survived since Oda typically doesn’t kill off his characters.

After founding Sword in the Marines, There is no doubt in my mind he’s come back to help his former Nakama defeat Kaido and CP-0.
Mr. Vergo second?

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Thats why I dont think it was "wasted potential" really. The plan never was to have her dead. She "died" offscreen in a flashback. In one piece that's pretty much saying you are alive lol.

Tbh, it would be a nice reverse of Oda typical flashback tragedies: He always makes the mother die. Toki living and Oden dying is great.

Toki is alive because she still has to explain why she even came to Wano 800 years later. It never was actually explained what she was doing
I want to believe you. I just think Oda doesn't want to spoil Joy Boy's 800 year prophecy, so Toki arc was just a tease with no payoff.

Believe me, I hope I'm wrong and she makes a come back with juicy void century info. Just doubt it'll happen.

I want to believe you. I just think Oda doesn't want to spoil Joy Boy's 800 year prophecy, so Toki arc was just a tease with no payoff.

Believe me, I hope I'm wrong and she makes a come back with juicy void century info. Just doubt it'll happen.
I don't think she's meant to explain it, just to tease it.

Plus, not sure if you realized, but she also escaped before the void century. She came from 800 years in the past, 30 years prior to the present. Which means it was 830 years ago and she wouldn't have known about the void century and what happens after.

Unless that was just "rough" estimate of her time travel. But regardless I don't expect her to spoil much anyway if she's alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.