Status
Not open for further replies.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Ok seeing the overreaction here is pretty baffling. I can understand Sanji haters using this oppturnity, but the fact that Sanji fans are crying about this is pretty sad.

Sanji lost to women, he lost to his kryptonite. If he lost to anyone else than it would be an understandable reaction from everyone. But he lost to women, so yall gotta relax. Sanji aint getting bad potrayal, since this is just a stalling side plot for Sanji so he doesnt go off and do something else. He is being saved until the time for his Calamity fight starts

Again yall gotta relax and wait. Enjoy the fact that he atleast tried to escape and took the sitaution seriously instead of acting like bafoon and being tricked by the women.
Sanji fans arent crying

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
If you read one piece
You wouldn't even this as an argument to bash Sanji for being below Zoro.
Ndule, I mean this with all due respect, but you’re the last person who needs to lecture me on reading comprehension. I truly don’t know how you can read that list and the only thing you take away from it is Sanji > Zoro.
Allright but the arc hasnt ended. Sanji will beat calamity like it or not.
zoro isnt facing them alone , he is in comfortable place... the more sanji is beaten before the main fight the more badass the outcome will be
Post automatically merged:

You lucky it wasn mihawk dude
I’ll believe it when I see it, but as of now, it really doesn’t feel like Oda’s gonna just hand him King’s head on a silver platter, or at all.

Ok seeing the overreaction here is pretty baffling. I can understand Sanji haters using this oppturnity, but the fact that Sanji fans are crying about this is pretty sad.

Sanji lost to women, he lost to his kryptonite. If he lost to anyone else than it would be an understandable reaction from everyone. But he lost to women, so yall gotta relax. Sanji aint getting bad potrayal, since this is just a stalling side plot for Sanji so he doesnt go off and do something else. He is being saved until the time for his Calamity fight starts

Again yall gotta relax and wait. Enjoy the fact that he atleast tried to escape and took the sitaution seriously instead of acting like bafoon and being tricked by the women.
The problem isn't Sanji, it's Oda.
This situation is ridiculous for Sanji.
The guy literally creates fire with his legs, can fly, has CoO and a RS, and there he is.
Trapped because of plot, and defeated because of plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.