Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

^^^Your words, pal...what do you think you said here??
"You wouldn't use this argument to bash Sanji below Zoro"
It doesn't mean " sanji isn't below Zoro" at no point did I say Sanji isn't below ZORO.

you are using this feats against women to put sanji below Zoro which is dumb. thats why I said "don't use this to rate him below Zoro if you read OP"
Use other things!

:seriously:next time ask me what I meant coz Sanji will never be above Zoro! Just like zoro isn't above Luffy

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
"You wouldn't use this argument to bash Sanji below Zoro"
It doesn't mean " sanji isn't below Zoro" at no point did I say Sanji isn't below ZORO.

you are using this feats against women to put sanji below Zoro which is dumb. thats why I said "don't use this to rate him below Zoro if you read OP"
Use other things!

:seriously:next time ask me what I meant coz Sanji will never be above Zoro! Just like zoro isn't above Luffy
Fine, you got me there...but when you have two fighters, and one of them is more willing to get his ass kicked by a woman at the direct detriment of himself and his friends, I still don’t think that’s a defensible move. Now, with Robin ostensibly in danger, someone’s gonna have to rescue her AND Sanji because the latter can’t take a battle seriously if his opponent has a vagina. That doesn’t seem extraordinarily incompetent and sexist to anyone??

Status
Not open for further replies.