Status
Not open for further replies.

Worst

Custom title
I've just realized that Zoro not only saved Luffy last chapter, but also Kaido...

If Kaido ate Luffy, he would ingest a second devil fruit and die because of it.

So Kaido was trying to kill himself.
Well he saw that the SNs stand no chance so probably he thought he could get away easily ......

He will thank Robin for taking care of his fight so he can save his moral code shit.

:milaugh:
Nothing wrong with that. Confiding in his crew to do the things he can't that what being a strawhat is all about. I remember a few months ago this forum was getting on Sanji for trusting Usopp to take care of Nami. People want him to trust his crew AND play babysitter

Damned if you do damned if you don't

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Nothing wrong with that. Confiding in his crew to do the things he can't that what being a strawhat is all about. I remember a few months ago this forum was getting on Sanji for trusting Usopp to take care of Nami. People want him to trust his crew AND play babysitter

All I want is to see that he has guts enough to abandon his moral code if someone is in danger.

If Maria bitch slaps Robin and takes her while Sanji is on the ground he will be the biggest shit ever.

Zoro trusts Chopper with Drake, a new dude who's just joined.... to fight against Queen.

*Crickets*

Sanji trusts Usopp to protect Nami whilst they run away

*Forum in uproar*

All I want is to see that he has guts enough to abandon his moral code if someone is in danger.

If Maria bitch slaps Robin and takes her while Sanji is on the ground he will be the biggest shit ever.
I don't really see why he would have to do that. Clearly the fans (mainly the West) have an issue with it but Oda and Japan in general don't really mind kishido that much. Oda wrote a situation in which another strawhat (Nami) gets to understand and come to respect Sanji's code. Later in that arc with Sanji's speech to Usopp we see that the strength of being a Straw Hat is doing things the rest of the crew can't. I don't really see an issue with it at all

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I don't really see why he would have to do that. Clearly the fans (mainly the West) have an issue with it but Oda and Japan in general don't really mind kishido that much. Oda wrote a situation in which another strawhat (Nami) gets to understand and come to respect Sanji's code. Later in that arc with Sanji's speech to Usopp we see that the strength of being a Straw Hat is doing things the rest of the crew can't. I don't really see an issue with it at all
It's not about respecting his moral code or not. There is nothing wrong with guy having a moral code like this but they are during the fucking war and it's not about Sanji and his likes or dislikes about what to do.

If Robin is in danger he should step up to challenge and protect her.

Status
Not open for further replies.