Status
Not open for further replies.
I might be one. 10 years in the making.

It's nothing new. I don't like this arc at all. That doesn't mean I won't read it and talk about it.

Don't tell me transition from Hybrid Kaido to fucking Kibi Dango is something to be happy about unless you a moron.
I have a hunch that if the next chapters just focused on the roof battle and the arc just ended you would have been here complaining about what happened to all the other fights

I might be one. 10 years in the making.

It's nothing new. I don't like this arc at all. That doesn't mean I won't read it and talk about it.

Don't tell me transition from Hybrid Kaido to fucking Kibi Dango is something to be happy about unless you a moron.
I couldn't care less about this generic villain lmao, 0 hype for his hybrid. The 3 chapters were refreshing since previously we didn't have any "true" battle since it was clash after clash between different chars, but at the same time the 3 chapters were the same between them, nothing really interesting since with 2 would be enough, or even 1 and half since Oda repeated the same shit again and again.

Go reread Bleach if you want empty content with pure battle.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I have a hunch that if the next chapters just focused on the roof battle and the arc just ended you would have been here complaining about what happened to all the other fights
Fight on the roof is literally only thing that interest me at this point. This arc is so fucking bad. We waited 90+ chapters to get 4 chapter on the roof and boom switch to fucking Kibi Dango.

If this chapter had at least Hybrids of Calamities rampaging over the Onigashima. No. We get useless kids using dango. Such praise material.

Fight on the roof is literally only thing that interest me at this point. This arc is so fucking bad. We waited 90+ chapters to get 4 chapter on the roof and boom switch to fucking Kibi Dango.

If this chapter had at least Hybrids of Calamities rampaging over the Onigashima. No. We get useless kids using dango. Such praise material.
You aren't gonna get calamities using hybrid unless you pan out of the fight from the top dude XD

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I couldn't care less about this generic villain lmao, 0 hype for his hybrid. The 3 chapters were refreshing since previously we didn't have any "true" battle since it was clash after clash between different chars, but at the same time the 3 chapters were the same between them, nothing really interesting since with 2 would be enough, or even 1 and half since Oda repeated the same shit again and again.

Go reread Bleach if you want empty content with pure battle.
We had 90+ fucking chapters of build up, plot, reveals and shit. I think it's about damn time to show us fucking war not Circus running around onigashima.

Yeah. The Tornado nullified Kaido's storm and cut his flesh in the process.
Yeah that attack was insane, people undersell how ridiculous the attack actually was.

Kaido's 3 tornados were massive, they were reaching the clouds, were probably mountain sized in length each

Zoro nullifies them in a single attack
Cuts the most durable and hyped up part of Kaido's body, his scales
Makes him cough great deal of blood

But thing is Kaido only took tiny part of Tatsumaki, most of it went to nullify Kaido's own tornados. And Zoro still did as much damage to Kaido as Luffy's Kong Gun Gatling with Advanced Haki did.

Its just ridiculous how strong Zoro is lol.
Zoro's tornado = Island level
Zoro's Ittoryu slash a chapter before = Country level

We had 90+ fucking chapters of build up, plot, reveals and shit. I think it's about damn time to show us fucking war not Circus running around onigashima.
And you had 3 chapters straight and you can get much more battles since there are many others chars.
And this manga has already 1000+ chapters and you know that the final battle against the boss won't end before the others, so you are waiting for something that won't happen.

My question again, are you masochist?

Kaido legit is a trash villain tbh, only thing he has going for him is strength.

I don't even want to see Luffy beat his ass, that's how you know Oda messed up right there

Kaido legit is a trash villain tbh, only thing he has going for him is strength.

I don't even want to see Luffy beat his ass, that's how you know Oda messed up right there
Kaido is not a villain, he is an antagonist. He isn't incarnation of evil like Doflamingo, he is just a very strong road block that our protagonist(s) have to cross.
Post automatically merged:

For real ? Wow ... at this point, even myself i feel bad for sanji fans. Oda does whatever he wants with Sanji lmao :crazwhat:
My thing is why doesn't Oda just kill off Sanji? @Chrono

Status
Not open for further replies.