Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly they are not after i read your post
Ok I’ll explain myself.

I believe Sanji will have a high-Extreme diff battle vs Queen due to him already being injured.

Then he’ll team up with Marco to defeat King (Who found a counter to Marco’s flame regeneration somehow) and is on the losing end and may even finally get a Haki bloom (Ryou)

Then inflict some damage on Kaido. Maybe not much but still enough to be like a shock to everyone (Luffy, Zoro Law Ect;) and a sneak attack

You pick Viz whenever it suits you.
I always prefer japanese Word for word translation and would prefer VIZ when its closest to that. VIZ are a bunch of Sanji dick riders and I think Sanji dickriders.
VIZ means fuck all
Post automatically merged:

Ok I’ll explain myself.

I believe Sanji will have a high-Extreme diff battle vs Queen due to him already being injured.

Then he’ll team up with Marco to defeat King (Who found a counter to Marco’s flame regeneration somehow) and is on the losing end and may even finally get a Haki bloom (Ryou)

Then inflict some damage on Kaido. Maybe not much but still enough to be like a shock to everyone (Luffy, Zoro Law Ect;) and a sneak attack
The possibility of that all happening is less than 0 lmao

could u imagine if franky was in wci? daifuku who? oven who? franky low diffs them :rolaugh:
Could someone please explain the hype around Daifuku? Lol

A Genie carries this dude....Oven on the other hand is a TRUE monster and TANK!

Franky would fuck genie boi up pretty easily but not genie boi’s brother.

Ok I’ll explain myself.

You are insane

Apart of the fixed matches like Nami/Usopp vs Ulti/P1 and Franky vs Sasaki, I think the fights that most likely to happen are Robin vs Maria and Sanji vs Queen. If Sanji ends up fighting King, I see that as something above expectation. Brook and Jinbe fixed fights are still questionable, though.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Ok I’ll explain myself.

After reading your explanation it remains stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.