Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Apart of the fixed matches like Nami/Usopp vs Ulti/P1 and Franky vs Sasaki, I think the fights that most likely to happen are Robin vs Maria and Sanji vs Queen. If Sanji ends up fighting King, I see that as something above expectation. Brook and Jinbe fixed fights are still questionable, though.
Page one will have his rematch against sanji,queen will fight jinbe and king will fight marco

can't you see sanji's opponent for this arc is page 1? They already have history and it gives sanji a chance to save nami
Honestly the best case scenario for Sanji was Sanji vs Black Maria where he gets some actual positive character development once in 30 years of One Piece and corrects one of the most pathetic thing he has ever done, which was SIMPing for Khalifa.

But funny thing is Sanji fanboys want none of that and want him to face calamities.

Honestly the best case scenario for Sanji was Sanji vs Black Maria where he gets some actual positive character development once in 30 years of One Piece and corrects one of the most pathetic thing he has ever done, which was SIMPing for Khalifa.

But funny thing is Sanji fanboys want none of that and want him to face calamities.
Your saying Sanji vs Black Maria is better than Sanji vs a Calamity ?

"You really think that your dragon's tornado surpasses mine", well that wouldn't be the words of someone who had his tornado overcome. In fact, do you realize that when Zoro was preparing his attack, can you see that there is no tornado close to kaido anymore?
Yeah he didn't counter them It is obvious man he just attacked Kaido lol since when one tornado can counter 3 separated tornadoes

Ok I’ll explain myself.

I believe Sanji will have a high-Extreme diff battle vs Queen due to him already being injured.

Then he’ll team up with Marco to defeat King (Who found a counter to Marco’s flame regeneration somehow) and is on the losing end and may even finally get a Haki bloom (Ryou)

Then inflict some damage on Kaido. Maybe not much but still enough to be like a shock to everyone (Luffy, Zoro Law Ect;) and a sneak attack

Your saying Sanji vs Black Maria is better than Sanji vs a Calamity ?
Yeah because Sanji vs Black Maria is actual sensible story telling and progression of his character after drizzling shits he has been entirety of post TS.

Where as Sanji vs Calamity is nonsensical sense Raid Suit Power ranger was already no diffed by Base form King and unless Queen is a no diff for King, Sanji defeating a calamity makes no sense

Status
Not open for further replies.