Status
Not open for further replies.
can't you see sanji's opponent for this arc is page 1? They already have history and it gives sanji a chance to save nami
So.....what about usopp’s fight? Usopp has history with P1 as well. In fact doing that you just gave me another Idea.

Sanji beats page one (Again) +King & Queen and injures Kaido!!!!

DUDE YOU’RE BRILLIANT!!!!

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
So.....what about usopp’s fight? Usopp has history with P1 as well. In fact doing that you just gave me another Idea.

Sanji beats page one (Again) +King & Queen and injures Kaido!!!!

DUDE YOU’RE BRILLIANT!!!!
usopp's fight? Why are you assuming he will have one? and you just surpassed chrono in the sanjitardation

Despite all of this I still have reason to believe that Sanji will beat King and Queen and injure Kaido.
Of course it's your point of view and i respect that. But don't know going to a war and decide to not hurt women is not good. I don't blame sanji but more oda for this, need to change this. If it was seinen, we all would have understood the real danger of pirate life.

I know I'm also shocked ... :josad:

Last edited:
Yeah because Sanji vs Black Maria is actual sensible story telling and progression of his character after drizzling shits he has been entirety of post TS.

Where as Sanji vs Calamity is nonsensical sense Raid Suit Power ranger was already no diffed by Base form King and unless Queen is a no diff for King, Sanji defeating a calamity makes no sense
In conclusion: You want Sanji to not look impressive and fight a Flying 6 member. Got ya

Status
Not open for further replies.