Would you drop One Piece for a billion dollars?

Oda himself would drop it for a billion lol I would say my price would be on some hundred dollars (but maybe I'm overestimating myself XD) but afterall what really intrigues me at this point is to see how it will end plus some things explained, yet this was and remains a manga for teenagers and the likes so as I grow up some thematics become a bit obsolete, also even if it is mandatory to love and respect Oda for the amount of work and passion he puts in OP (chapters almost every week and the quality remained consistent in time unlike Naruto and Bleach) it is also true that everything after years and years becomes a bit old, even if you love it.

Last edited:
Let's say this offer is only available to those who love thier OnePiece because it's not even a choice otherwise, you take the billy.

So you have a billion dollars, more money than you know what to do with but you are completely powerless when it comes to knowing how OnePiece ends and that'll haunt you for the rest of your days. Having all that cash but being unable to know one little thing that everyone else does

If you needed the cash to save people I could understand, making the sacrifice for the greater good is honorable. But there's other ways to make money than playing sick mind games
Post automatically merged:

Oda himself would drop it for a billion lol I would say my price would be on some hundred dollars (but maybe I'm overestimating myself XD) but afterall what really intrigues me at this point is to see how it will end plus some things explained, yet this was and remains a manga for teenagers and the likes so as I grow up some thematics become a bit obsolete, also even if it mandatory to love and resect Oda for the amount of work and passion he puts in OP (chapters almost every week and the quality remained consistent in time unlike Naruto and Bleach) it is also true that everything after years and years becomes a bit old, even if you love it.
Oda has more than enough money to see him through, he wouldn't do it