Would you drop One Piece for a billion dollars?

I'm sure y'all families would be ecstatic to hear you chose a cartoon over them. That goes for any kids you might have in the future. Smart investment 👌
Bruhh imagine raising and taking care of their child, and in the future when they grow up they are presented with this choice, and they choose to watch cartoon instead of taking 1 billion dollars.

You can't make this up

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
I'm sure y'all families would be ecstatic to hear you chose a cartoon over them. That goes for any kids you might have in the future. Smart investment 👌
Like I been saying, anyone who say no is Big Kap, Lmaoooo. Like everyone got they morals and things they won’t do for money, but dropping a Japanese cartoon should never be one of them

LMFAOOO, y’all basically saying y’all don’t wanna make 200mill over tha next 5 years that OP has left. No job or enterprise y’all go into gone give y’all that return. Or shit if OP lasts 7 years, that’s 142mill per year. You know how much good you can do for ya family and other people with that? And y’all rather watch Luffy pick his nose for tha next 5-7 years instead smfh

The OP is basically asking if the sky is blue lmao. That’s not a yes and no question. No rational person is going to say no to that. And the ending isn’t a mystery anymore, people can connect the dots now. Making it a win-win scenario even for 1 grand lol.
There is also a high chance of getting disappointed once you read till the end of One Piece. Has anybody thought that the ending of Naruto could be so bad after reading till Pain arc? I dont have much faith in Oda anymore, post-timeskip hasnt been so great tbh.

I would rather have fond memories of the series and take my money to the bank with a heavy heart, lol.

H

Haoshoku

There is also a high chance of getting disappointed once you read till the end of One Piece. Has anybody thought that the ending of Naruto could be so bad after reading till Pain arc? I dont have much faith in Oda anymore, post-timeskip hasnt been so great tbh.

I would rather have fond memories of the series and take my money to the bank with a heavy heart, lol.
Oh no question. Remember that Oda said this arc would make Marineford look cute lol. The ending turning out to be disappointing is certainly possible with the way things have been trending the past few years. It would be a win-win scenario either way, good or not the ending isn’t anything anyone can’t map out in their head right now and for a billion? Who cares how it ends I’m taking that in a heartbeat.

Oh no question. Remember that Oda said this arc would make Marineford look cute lol. The ending turning out to be disappointing is certainly possible with the way things have been trending the past few years. It would be a win-win scenario either way, good or not the ending isn’t anything anyone can’t map out in their head right now and for a billion? Who cares how it ends I’m taking that in a heartbeat.
Lol making MF look cute isn't even supposed to be a huge feat, besides WB's death the arc in general when it comes to action is trash, a bunch of one hit clashes.