Would you drop One Piece for a billion dollars?

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
You 🅱️Razy as fuck if you say no. A billion dollars!? Bih I’ll stop reading anything period, like @Owl Ki said. I barely read this shit anyway LMFAOOO!!!! I’ve only read like 5-6 chapters of Wano. So for a billion dollars I’ll stop releasing that shit(ion even watch tha anime) and I’ll delete my account without hesitation

Shit, I’ll drop this Bih Kold Turkey for 100,000

I personally wouldn’t drop it for a million but I would for a billion.
You are either too rich or too young to understand the meaning of a million dollars. You can buy a decent house in most places with half of that amount. With the other half, you can buy expensive cars, keep savings for your old days, send your kids to good schools and still you won't be able to finish it. You want to leave all that for reading One Piece?

You are either too rich or too young to understand the meaning of a million dollars. You can buy a decent house in most places with half of that amount. With the other half, you can buy expensive cars, keep savings for your old days, send your kids to good schools and still you won't be able to finish it. You want to leave all that for reading One Piece?
If I thought it would help my family then I would do it, but for myself a million dollars isn’t going to change my life very much. I wouldn’t be able to justify dropping One Piece for that.

You 🅱️Razy as fuck if you say no. A billion dollars!? Bih I’ll stop reading anything period, like @Owl Ki said. I barely read this shit anyway LMFAOOO!!!! I’ve only read like 5-6 chapters of Wano. So for a billion dollars I’ll stop releasing that shit(ion even watch tha anime) and I’ll delete my account without hesitation

Shit, I’ll drop this Bih Kold Turkey for 100,000
This cap marco being in 8 chapters in wano :usoprice: