General & Others Tobi Roppo are the main opponents of the 6 weaker SHs

Will the Mid/Weak Trio fight the Tobi Roppo?

• Total voters
Nami and Usopp vs. Ulti and P1
Robin vs. BlackMa
Franky vs. Sasaki
Brook vs. WsW

The only one left behind is Chopper, who coincidentally is being helped by Drake...

Wish Oda wouldn't have involved Tama in this. I want Nami/Usopp to win against physical heavy opponentd using their brain.

At least I hope Tama's army wont interefere too much with other F6 fights.
Since those 2 are the weakest SHs, I think Oda is just making it as realistic as possible by letting them win via luck this time... Not that I'm fine with it but it could be a setup in the plot to make them realize sooner that they need to further step up their arsenals (enter Vegapunk)... It was one of Nami and Usopp's insecurities since before timeskip...

About Tama's army, I think she's just trying to even the playing field by turning the fights into legit 1v1s and 2v2s... Don't forget that at this point, the Tobi Roppos are fighting each SHs with their cohorts around... Eventually, Tama's army would be helping the alliance fighting other fodders...

Nami and Usopp vs. Ulti and P1
Robin vs. BlackMa
Franky vs. Sasaki
Brook vs. WsW

The only one left behind is Chopper, who coincidentally is being helped by Drake...

Since those 2 are the weakest SHs, I think Oda is just making it as realistic as possible by letting them win via luck this time... Not that I'm fine with it but it could be a setup in the plot to make them realize sooner that they need to further step up their arsenals (enter Vegapunk)... It was one of Nami and Usopp's insecurities since before timeskip...

About Tama's army, I think she's just trying to even the playing field by turning the fights into legit 1v1s and 2v2s... Don't forget that at this point, the Tobi Roppos are fighting each SHs with their cohorts around... Eventually, Tama's army would be helping the alliance fighting other fodders...
Tbh, Page 1 hasn't really done anything. He's just following Ulti. They've only been pretty much fighting her anyhow, so I could totally see Chopper fighting him once he's done with the cure of if they run into him. Usopp/Nami are all over the place with Tama/Komainu so its very possible they just end up where chopper is and start that fight and those 2 tagteam Ulti instead. There's also 5 other unseen Numbers at the moment, and its possible the 5 that are down also get up. Maybe Chopper has something to do with that if its not left to the scabbards when they get up.

Then Brook's matchup is highly dependent on where he is. Hopefully he does take over WsW, because I'd rather see Jinbe fight a Calamity. Its also possible he's hidden in Black Maria's room too but we'll see.

The rest are solid imo.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
The confirmed match ups are
Franky vs Sasaki
Nami vs Ulti
Usopp vs P1
Jinbei vs Who’s who
Robin vs Black maria

The only ones left out are Chopper and Brook...
I still consider the possibility of Brook fighting Page One. Usopp would take a more support role, sniping Kibi dangos and maybe taking down some Numbers along the way.

If it weren't for the "Whoswho met Jinbei once" thing, I would consider Brook actually swapping with Jinbei and taking Whoswho. Jinbei would then face a Calamity (Jack, who is currently MIA), Marco being taken down and Sanji + Jinbei fighting King + Queen.

Franky vs Sasaki
Nami vs Ulti
Usopp vs P1
Jinbei vs Who’s who
Robin vs Black maria

Those aren't necessarily confirmed.

Truly the only "confirmed" fight is Sasaki vs Franky. Its the only fight that has truly had some back and forth between the opponents. But I also agree that Robin is very likely taking over the Black Maria fight because Sanji can't. Plus, she's definitely in the room and they are talking about her this chapter.

However, I'm not entirely convinced of Usopp/Nami vs Ulti AND Page 1. Page 1 virtually has done nothing the entire time, and with how much both Usopp and Nami were struggling only with Ulti (while Page 1 just sat there an didn't attack btw). Usopp only fought Ulti btw, not Page 1 (outside of 1 attack that was meant to attack both of them). I can totally see Chopper being involved as a result because he is part of their trio and it fits the mindset that the weakest strawhats take on the weakest F6 members (assumedly).

I'm also not convinced of Jinbe vs WsW yet either, but this is only due to Brooks potential role. If he's with Robin to fight Black Maria (he was with her entering the mansion), then Jinbe is 100% staying with WsW, solidifying that fight, but if Franky and Robin are getting fights against the (again, assumedly) stronger F6 members, Brook deserves the last one, which would then free up Jinbe for a stronger opponent (i.e. King, Queen or Jack) like it would for Sanji.

Basically leaving a potential matchup of:

- Nami/Usopp vs Ulti
- Chopper vs Page 1
- Robin vs Black Maria
- Franky vs Sasaki
- Brook vs Whos Who
- Yamato vs Jack (didn't mention this but Yamato is looking like she's dealing with something and literally all of the beast pirates are accounted for EXCEPT Jack as of this chapter)
- Jinbe/Sanji vs Queen
- Jinbe/Sanji vs King

I'll leave the last two up for argument. Though again, if Brook is only with Robin for Black Maria, then:

- Nami/Usopp vs Ulti
- Chopper vs Page 1
- Robin/Brook vs Black Maria
- Franky vs Sasaki
- Jinbe vs WsW
- Yamato vs Jack
- Sanji vs Queen
- X person vs King (I honestly won't say who because people argue about it too much)

I don't think the 3 available supernova will be involved in those fights.

I still consider the possibility of Brook fighting Page One. Usopp would take a more support role, sniping Kibi dangos and maybe taking down some Numbers along the way.

If it weren't for the "Whoswho met Jinbei once" thing, I would consider Brook actually swapping with Jinbei and taking Whoswho. Jinbei would then face a Calamity (Jack, who is currently MIA), Marco being taken down and Sanji + Jinbei fighting King + Queen.
This sort of doesnt work anymore. Page 1 is still with Ulti on the ground floor chasing Nami/Usopp. Brook is with Robin in the mansion heading up. We already sort of see Robin (if its her) on the 3rd floor, indicating Brook is somewhere in the vicinity or higher. Tbh, the only other character where this works for me is Chopper because he's closest on the performance floor.

Cuz people/Oda want dis,

Basically people want to see Nami having Big Mom's soul devil fruit, which is funny because in the most recent SBS Oda said that if Nami was going to have a devil fruit she would have Enel's. Even if Nami gets Zeus back, I don't believe she will get Prometheus like some people think.

Tired of this Zeus nonsense, why should Big Meme lose one of her strongest souls again just to please Nami.

Big Meme already look bad half the time and now to lose Zeus again?
I agree that Nami having Zeus is stupid, but at the end of the day Oda is just bias towards Nami.

Franky vs Sasaki
Nami vs Ulti
Usopp vs P1
Jinbei vs Who’s who
Robin vs Black maria

Chopper I think will fight a Number the strongest one, and maybe Brook will fight Hotei.

Tbh, I think Oda is going for consistency regarding these fights. Brook fighting one of Orochi's henchmen (after Kaido betrayed Orochi mind you) makes no sense to me. Also Hotei and Fukurokuju, while I'm sure they'll get more screentime later if Orochi is alive, have gotten barely any screentime vs the Beast Pirates. For Brook to have a shafted opponent like that makes little senses.

Same idea with the numbers. I'm not convinced thats Choppers place. For his (allegedly unseen) future opponent to show up and get taken out soon after just leaves a poor taste for Chopper, like even his villains are lame.

Thats why I've been advocating Page 1 for Chopper (who fights like him more than anyone at this point) and WsW for Brook (if Brook doesn't team up with Robin for Black Maria). These make more sense than anything else, since Oda has already tied virtually every strawhat to a beast pirate already, and we need the strongest (Jinbe, Sanji, and Yamato if shes a SH) to be there for the All Stars.

Unless the matchup changes I think Jinbe will continue fighting Who's Who, Sanji I think will fight King or Queen(I hope it's Queen), and as for Yamato she might fight Jack.
That's why we have to wait and see where Brook goes. Clearly Robin is in there with Black Maria (seemingly trying to lead her away from Sanji), so if Brook is not with her, hes very likely going to Jinbe, the only other person in the mansion that's signficant.

And miss all the fun when the Strawhats land the finishing blows on the Flying Six?

No no no, this is staying open for a while yet
We should start making bets on what the deniers (SanjiKun, HopOnTheHype, TAC(?)) will start saying when the SHs inevitably beat them. I’m guessing the first two say that the F6 were actually Tamago level and not actually on par with Snack / Perospero / Compote/ Daifuku / Oven

Veku

Flamboyant
I admit that I never thought this would happen, especially after seeing Drake among them.
Oh well..
Well, Kalifa, Kumadori and Fukaro have also been part of the same group as Lucci...
But I admit, Oda did a better job at portraying the difference in strength between them...Here all we have so far is empty and vague hype and a bunch of situational feats like Ulti pinning down Luffy, when he was distracted by P1....