Future Events Zoro will be remembered in future history (centuries from now) as ...

Highest Fame for Zoro is?

• Total voters
Zoro name gonna be one of most famous names in history for at least +200 years if you ask me

but history will would honor which of his achievement the most?

Being Right Hand Man of Luffy

or

World Strongest Swordsman

p.s

I think at the EoS he will be famous MORE cause of WSS title

but we are talking about 100s years from now!

but I think he would be remember LONGER as RHM of Luffy than WSS

at some point someone WILL surpass Zoro's power and skill in the way of sword

but his legacy as the RHM of the man who changed 800 years history will remain forever

so on long term ... history will be a friend to RHM story more than WSS (imo)

Last edited:
Both but Zoro is a mad of his own, He will be remembered first as the world strongest swordmen and then as the right hand man of the pirate king
yes but let's say in next 200 years someone surpassed his power ... VERY LEIKLY to happen btw

then what? his fame as ONCE WSS is bigger than RHM of Luffy?
Post automatically merged:

sure he will be remembered as BOTH

but which one is the bigger factor is the ? of thread

yes but let's say in next 200 years someone surpassed his power ... VERY LEIKLY to happen btw

then what? his fame as ONCE WSS is bigger than RHM of Luffy?
The thing is we dont know if anyone will surpass him, Also we dont know if lets say a 100 years someone will surpass luffy, Roger is the current pirate king and luffy will surpass him. What we know is Zoro will be the worlds strongest swordman at one point, And that he will also be the right hand man of the future pirate king.

Ryuma was also the wss of his time and he's still remembered for that.
he's remembered as God of Sword cause he SAVED people of wano from rest of the world
not cause he was WSS ... and Ryuma is ONLY still famous in Wano not rest of the world
and Ryuma wasn't RHM of a PK who'll change history

being remembered cause of personal power is not likely for LONG term if you ask me

B

Ballel

he's remembered as God of Sword cause he SAVED people of wano from rest of the world
not cause he was WSS ... and Ryuma is ONLY still famous in Wano not rest of the world
and Ryuma wasn't RHM of a PK who'll change history

being remembered cause of personal power is not likely for LONG term if you ask me
Ryuma is is also known outside of wano since Zoro knew about him.
Also people can be remembered for different things.

Y’all think Oda’s been dangling Mihawk and his WSS title in front of Zoro AND us for 25 years just to yank it away at the end, FOH... :kriwhat:
not at the eos

at eos Zoro WILL be known MORE as WSS then RHM

but what about 200 years when someone else surpassed Zoro?
what he gonna stay at top forever?

Also people can be remembered for different things.
that's what I'm asking in this thread

in long run ... is WSS of 1 era is bigger fame or RHM of Luffy who changed history?

keep in mind Dark King is WORLD famous cause RHM thing not his own powerlevel which was near Prime Zoro if you ask me

B

Ballel

not at the eos

at eos Zoro WILL be known MORE as WSS then RHM

but what about 200 years when someone else surpassed Zoro?
what he gonna stay at top forever?

that's what I'm asking in this thread

in long run ... is WSS of 1 era is bigger fame or RHM of Luffy who changed history?

keep in mind Dark King is WORLD famous cause RHM thing not his own powerlevel which was near Prime Zoro if you ask me
If Zoro plays a significant role in taking down Kaido/BM he'll also change history.