Future Events Zoro will be remembered in future history (centuries from now) as ...

Highest Fame for Zoro is?

• Total voters
life ... almost every anime that ever existed respected this rule
and in real life (sport) got proven 100s of times in very short time

every human being will get surpassed at some point by another

there no reason for anybody stay at top for ever ... power is easily thing to beat in fact

p.s
that's so obvious it's not even fair to say otherwise

Last edited:
One Piece will never show future eras so present is the best we will ever get.
that's not good enough to ignore an obvious general rule in life

we should assume EVERYBODY will get surpassed at some point in their life ... I mean that's basic ... come on ...

the entire thread is about future eras and history ...

the odds for Zoro (anybody) get surpassed is way higher than him being for ever no,1

the future era wont be main characters in a fictional story though.
but in this thread we are talking about history of this fictional story

so we should judge things base on real life factors or don't talk about it at all ...

we are talking about it

so real life standards are best factors to be used

unless you want to deny it simply cause you can ...

there are real life standards in regards to superhuman swordsmen that can cut mountains? interesting.
there are real life standards that everybody will get surpassed in physical terms ...

look at sports and their results and you'll see in most area it's an fast fact to be proven

p.s
you asked "when did you deny things?" out loud
here an example for you
no human in their right mind can claim " This man will never get surpassed"

and that's what you are defending

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I actually am not sure to be honest. And I'll explain why.

If Luffy and Zoro were just the PK and his right hand man, like Roger and Rayleigh were, then I would definitely say the WSS. When I say just PK and his RHM I mean if they were to do the same thing as Roger and Ray, that is discover Laugh Tale and OP and not be able to overthrow the system that oppresses people, the WG. However, the thing is, where Roger and Ray failed, Luffy and Zoro will succeed. Luffy and Zoro will overthrow the WG and free the world. They will be hailed as saviors, like they are in multiple countries thus far.

Why I pick the WSS over just the RHM of the PK? It's quite simple imo. Zoro would be what Ray was just by being the rhm of Luffy's ship. However, there's a difference between Zoro and Rayleigh. Zoro has had a life long ambition of becoming the WSS.
Ever since he was a child he has had that drive to sail the seas and become the strongest
He has always had a clear cut goal and drive to achieve his goal and become the strongest one day
He vowed to become so strong and renowned as a swordsman that his name would be famous in heaven itself

Compare that to what we know of Rayleigh. When he and Roger meet Rayleigh is living in a stolen ship, anchored at some unknown place, because his house burned down.
He isn't doing anything like Zoro, who was actively seeking Mihawk and beating people on his way to his goal. He was just chilling somewhere, without a care in the world, and without any hint of any ambition or goal in his life.
To further illustrate this, when Roger tells him this is a meeting of fate and they should turn the world upside down, Ray's first reaction is to tell him to get lost. Basically, Ray just wanted to chill there for as long as he could, without a care in the world.
Which is also further emphasized by the fact that when we meet Ray he is basically doing just what he had done before joining up with Roger. Keeping a low profile on some island, drinking away, gambling, banging chicks, stealing, enjoying life and just waiting for his death. However, upon meeting Luffy, Zoro, and the rest, he has found something to look for, something that would make him wanna live life again fully and see with his own very eyes what will happen.

That imo is the difference between Zoro and Ray, and why the WSS would trump the just RHM of the PK. However, as mentioned above due to the fact that Luffy and Zoro will do the unprecedented, makes it a bit difficult for me to to say which one would garner Zoro more remembrance.

I actually am not sure to be honest. And I'll explain why.

If Luffy and Zoro were just the PK and his right hand man, like Roger and Rayleigh were, then I would definitely say the WSS. When I say just PK and his RHM I mean if they were to do the same thing as Roger and Ray, that is discover Laugh Tale and OP and not be able to overthrow the system that oppresses people, the WG. However, the thing is, where Roger and Ray failed, Luffy and Zoro will succeed. Luffy and Zoro will overthrow the WG and free the world. They will be hailed as saviors, like they are in multiple countries thus far.

Why I pick the WSS over just the RHM of the PK? It's quite simple imo. Zoro would be what Ray was just by being the rhm of Luffy's ship. However, there's a difference between Zoro and Rayleigh. Zoro has had a life long ambition of becoming the WSS.
Ever since he was a child he has had that drive to sail the seas and become the strongest
He has always had a clear cut goal and drive to achieve his goal and become the strongest one day
He vowed to become so strong and renowned as a swordsman that his name would be famous in heaven itself

Compare that to what we know of Rayleigh. When he and Roger meet Rayleigh is living in a stolen ship, anchored at some unknown place, because his house burned down.
He isn't doing anything like Zoro, who was actively seeking Mihawk and beating people on his way to his goal. He was just chilling somewhere, without a care in the world, and without any hint of any ambition or goal in his life.
To further illustrate this, when Roger tells him this is a meeting of fate and they should turn the world upside down, Ray's first reaction is to tell him to get lost. Basically, Ray just wanted to chill there for as long as he could, without a care in the world.
Which is also further emphasized by the fact that when we meet Ray he is basically doing just what he had done before joining up with Roger. Keeping a low profile on some island, drinking away, gambling, banging chicks, stealing, enjoying life and just waiting for his death. However, upon meeting Luffy, Zoro, and the rest, he has found something to look for, something that would make him wanna live life again fully and see with his own very eyes what will happen.

That imo is the difference between Zoro and Ray, and why the WSS would trump the just RHM of the PK. However, as mentioned above due to the fact that Luffy and Zoro will do the unprecedented, makes it a bit difficult for me to to say which one would garner Zoro more remembrance.
finally ... no matter what people vote for ... they can't act as if this is a simple question to be answered

I expected this from you :kata:

yes but let's say in next 200 years someone surpassed his power ... VERY LEIKLY to happen btw

then what? his fame as ONCE WSS is bigger than RHM of Luffy?
Post automatically merged:

sure he will be remembered as BOTH

but which one is the bigger factor is the ? of thread
If Ryuma is still remembered after many centuries in Wano, imagine Zoro who probably gonna be the strongest swordsman of all time (becoming at 21years old the WSS and keep that title until he dies it's more than enough to be the GOAT), having the feat of 3 black blades and maybe the one who gonna kill Kaido.
The fact Zoro will be part of the end of sakoku (isolation policy) and open the borders of Wano is already more than enough that his name will not be forgotten but also being one of the leader of a new whole era. I think the name of Zoro will shine more than his titles. For sure even in thousand years, everyone will remember his name first and after that his title of WSS/FM of PK. Exactly like Alexander the Great, Sun Tzu or Genghis Khan in OP world!

there are real life standards that everybody will get surpassed in physical terms ...

look at sports and their results and you'll see in most area it's an fast fact to be proven

p.s
you asked "when did you deny things?" out loud
here an example for you
no human in their right mind can claim " This man will never get surpassed"

and that's what you are defending
i mean, i dont agree that we have to judgde this based on real life standards, because it is fiction. and fiction is only up to the will of the author. if oda wants luffy/zoro to never get surpassed, that wont happen. and considering how they are the main characters to his story, that is fairly likely.

i asked you to list 3 things that i denied, and even you would be correct that i am denying something here, since it happened after you made the claim in the other thread, that wouldnt exactly count.

i mean, i dont agree that we have to judgde this based on real life standards, because it is fiction. and fiction is only up to the will of the author. if oda wants luffy/zoro to never get surpassed, that wont happen. and considering how they are the main characters to his story, that is fairly likely.
but when we don't know Oda's mind ...
what other thing we can use but real life standards
human get surpassed is a obvious rule ... and a real life standards

if you don't agree with this then give us a better standard

Not true.
Culture can regress also.
in terms of physical capability ... almost 100% true as records told us

in mind game? well that's harder to beat ... that's not Zoro's power ... maybe Vegepunck ....
Post automatically merged:

If Ryuma is still remembered after many centuries in Wano, imagine Zoro who probably gonna be the strongest swordsman of all time (becoming at 21years old the WSS and keep that title until he dies it's more than enough to be the GOAT), having the feat of 3 black blades and maybe the one who gonna kill Kaido.
The fact Zoro will be part of the end of sakoku (isolation policy) and open the borders of Wano is already more than enough that his name will not be forgotten but also being one of the leader of a new whole era. I think the name of Zoro will shine more than his titles. For sure even in thousand years, everyone will remember his name first and after that his title of WSS/FM of PK. Exactly like Alexander the Great, Sun Tzu or Genghis Khan in OP world!
I mean ... this is not an argument but personal feelings ... but ok ... I guess :)

but when we don't know Oda's mind ...
what other thing we can use but real life standards
human get surpassed is a obvious rule ... and a real life standards

if you don't agree with this then give us a better standard
well for one i dont think we will ever get to know characters 100 years after the current story. so its just in general very doubtful that oda plans on some distant future characters surpassing his eos strongest characters. of course you are right that we dont know odas mind for sure, which is why talking about likeliness is all we can do really.

B

Ballel

The thing in sports is also because of improved training methods(and doping).
You're only talking about recent decades here tho.
No one can know how people from today compare to people from the distant past.
In many categories human physical abilities actually regressed. Technology has improved maybe, but the actual skills of people don't necessarily.