[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 1 - The Dancing Valentine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I have been trying to get your attention for sure, ma'am. Would you like to talk to me about world peace while having a slice of pizza?
Oh. Wait. What type of pizza?

@Light D Lamperouge

Oh dearest and most fair and beautiful Light, I come here because I am in awe of your devious and sinister mind, one that puts all others on this site to shame. Thus do I wish to extend my hand to you, and gracefully ask that you become my dance partner. For you are the evilest of the ladies here, and as such the most desirable, may we burn your enemies to sunder together and grind their bones into dust.

Light, lady unlike any other, will you dance with me in a dance of blood?

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
@Light D Lamperouge

Oh dearest and most fair and beautiful Light, I come here because I am in awe of your devious and sinister mind, one that puts all others on this site to shame. Thus do I wish to extend my hand to you, and gracefully ask that you become my dance partner. For you are the evilest of the ladies here, and as such the most desirable, may we burn your enemies to sunder together and grind their bones into dust.

Oh, how can a lady say no to this??

I accept dear Krog. @Noctis @NovaBlastar00

@Light D Lamperouge

Sir Philip Sidney appreciates your effort.

poison back off light or I challenge you to a duel
@Light D Lamperouge

:ihaha::ihaha:

@Light D Lamperouge

Status
Not open for further replies.