[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 1 - The Dancing Valentine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
What's up people

Rapid remainder:

Scum would most likely try to confuse the game by fluffing like no tomorrow. So make sure to be aware of that. Of course expert scum can apply WIFOM to what I just highlighted.

By that logic (and this isn’t a Star Trek pun), someone who posts a lot of random GIFs and useless observations might reasonably be viewed as scummy?? Hmm...

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
That's it, i dub Mango into our town DJ. :moonwalk:
:funky:

Vi sitter här i Venten och spelar lite Dota (I hear you, mon)
Vi sitter här i Venten och spelar lite Dota (I feel you, mon)
Vi sitter här i Venten och spelar lite Dota
Och pushar på och smeker, med motståndet vi leker
Och springer runt och creepar, och motståndet vi sleepar

Vi sitter här i Venten och spelar lite Dota (I hear you, mon)
Vi sitter här i Venten och spelar lite Dota (I feel you, mon)
Och pushar på och smeker, med motståndet vi leker
Och springer runt och creepar, och motståndet vi sleepar

All I ever wanted was the better version

By that logic (and this isn’t a Star Trek pun), someone who posts a lot of random GIFs and useless observations might reasonably be viewed as scummy?? Hmm...
Well except for a very few images and a very few posts I can't call myself a fluffer. The entity is decidedly important. I, for example, saw a weird chain about fire-related posts getting amplified, which definitely gave me off an odd vibe. Then I went to post in the OP section and now I'm about to catch up and see if things were molded even further.

Well except for a very few images and a very few posts I can't call myself a fluffer. The entity is decidedly important. I, for example, saw a weird chain about fire-related posts getting amplified, which definitely gave me off an odd vibe. Then I went to post in the OP section and now I'm about to catch up and see if things were molded even further.
What's a fire related post.

Status
Not open for further replies.