[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 1 - The Dancing Valentine

Status
Not open for further replies.
sup ningens !!!

im town soooo

[vote lynch flower] @Noctis

rule of archenemies

yo why the fk every game i play as town we have this over the top restriction to claims, but when im scum every town and their mom can claim

i mean idek who the fk r these ningens in the flavor or what anime this even is

but it makes no sense why cant we claim our actions at least???
I dont think you are town
am not sure its a natural habit to have to iterate that at the start of the game.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
What do you guys have of all that fire-related talk? Did it catch your eye as well or is it me? That was one contrived exchange in my opinion.

It was mostly Poison, krogothwolf and Flower going at it IIRC. Poison looked the most bent.

I'll gonna re-read more accurately and look at the patterns. I hope I'm not over thinking and it was just town messing around. Oddly enough the exchanges were looking quite synergic however if you obviously get what I mean.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
5. @Lindltaylor [Lady]
8. @Ratchet - [Gentleman]
11. @T-Peinโ„ข [Gentleman]
13. @Reborn [Gentleman]
14. @Rheanael [Lady]

these ppl still didnt post yet rikt

im not sure what to make of the dance mechanic and challenges rewards, wont hurt my head over it now
but its safe to assume we got 4 scum ningens among the 18 players, and likely no indies (no hostiles atleast i hope)

if we got 2 ladies and 2 gents being scum, its very likely they pair together for rewards and stuff if thats how it works

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
What do you guys have of all that fire-related talk? Did it catch your eye as well or is it me? That was one contrived exchange in my opinion.

It was mostly Poison, krogothwolf and Flower going at it IIRC. Poison looked the most bent.

I'll gonna re-read more accurately and look at the patterns. I hope I'm not over thinking and it was just town messing around. Oddly enough the exchanges were looking quite synergic however if you obviously get what I mean.
cant make much of it rn lol

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž

Youโ€™re overthinking it, I just read the whole exchange and it just sounds like an extended metaphor teased out way too long :luuh:

Status
Not open for further replies.