ugh, anytime I go on reddit, there's some Zoro and Sanji 'kumbaya' post:whitepress:

Zoro in many anime fans top 5 top 10 most badass characters in anime/manga. By definition, of course he's more badass than Sanji, but Reddit does this thing where they have to group sanji with whatever Zoro is/does, like the mom that makes you take your little brother with you when you go out to hang with your friends. The post will probably go to the moon and awarded many times

ugh, anytime I go on reddit, there's some Zoro and Sanji 'kumbaya' post:whitepress:

Zoro in many anime fans top 5 top 10 most badass characters in anime/manga. By definition, of course he's more badass than Sanji, but Reddit does this thing where they have to group sanji with whatever Zoro is/does, like the mom that makes you take your little brother with you when you go out to hang with your friends. The post will probably go to the moon and awarded many times
OP reddit is full of salty people. I hope someone from Reddit reads this ... Worst Gen rules :kata: