[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 1 - The Dancing Valentine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Rhea. Light just agreed to simping for Sukuna for a month if he‘s scum. He can‘t be scum lmfao.
Well as light pointed out, I think you locked him too easily as town lol.

I’ve pointed out my susses many times, Usopp , FB, and to a lesser extent Rhea.

Im also iffy on Midnight and that Queen woman.

Did you give any reads yourself?
Sure did. I have a town lean on Light and Lanji. I read Flower and Beta as suspicious.

Vote Lynch Light @Noctis

He's the most likely to flip scum to me. His push on Rhea never wholly convinced me at all and I made a thorough case about it yesterday. You can go check it out or I'll quote it later on if people wish. His push towards me felt like another red flag in that he came off as a calculative mind in more than one occasion, so it virtually was no coincidence. Also since I also happen to sus Fujishiro and he is unexplainably giving him a pass I feel to add that as a further element that raises the overall odds.

Sadly D1 is a day in which it's particularly daunting to pick the right people, so I made sure to make my mind more consistently or else it could of seemed that I was pushing a player without firm consistency nesting beneath the choice.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
@Lindltaylor can you provide your thoughts regarding all players in the game so far?
Midnight - He seems better this game, honestly. Maybe that's because Light is questioning him and actually making him give out info. Funnily enough, this aligns with his playstyle in the PH game where he was questioned by Nat. In the weeb game as clown, he was very different. Contributing almost nothing. That's only from 2 games, so his read according to me is neutral to lean scum.

Beta - I don't like his play. His OMGUS playstyle is honestly too scummy for us let it go all the time. Not to mention annoying too.

QueenEmilia - first time playing with her, she's been fluffy so far, but she hasn't caught up yet. Also @QueenEmilia hide your last seen. Whether you're town or scum, it can be used against you.

Usopp - I think he pushed Fuji based on too little which I already mentioned. But I don't really want to lynch him based on that yet. However, if we don't have a better lynch, then I will put my vote on him, since he is the most informative at this point.

JDB - his play actually is similar to the PH and weeb one. He was town in both. So from meta alone I have a feeling he's town.

Fuji - He seems quite passive to me. But I don't know how he plays as scum and he's said repeatedly that he's playing relaxed. So He's neutral for now.
I'm also neutral on Rhea and Reborn as well.
Lanji and Light - I like their play so far.

You - Honestly the only suspicion on you is from you locking people as town too quick lol. Don't know why you would do that.
Ratchet - I'll give my read on him later.

T-Pein, Alibaba, Krogo, and Mango - no read.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Why Flower and Beta?
I gave my reads here:

Midnight - He seems better this game, honestly. Maybe that's because Light is questioning him and actually making him give out info. Funnily enough, this aligns with his playstyle in the PH game where he was questioned by Nat. In the weeb game as clown, he was very different. Contributing almost nothing. That's only from 2 games, so his read according to me is neutral to lean scum.

Beta - I don't like his play. His OMGUS playstyle is honestly too scummy for us let it go all the time. Not to mention annoying too.

QueenEmilia - first time playing with her, she's been fluffy so far, but she hasn't caught up yet. Also @QueenEmilia hide your last seen. Whether you're town or scum, it can be used against you.

Usopp - I think he pushed Fuji based on too little which I already mentioned. But I don't really want to lynch him based on that yet. However, if we don't have a better lynch, then I will put my vote on him, since he is the most informative at this point.

JDB - his play actually is similar to the PH and weeb one. He was town in both. So from meta alone I have a feeling he's town.

Fuji - He seems quite passive to me. But I don't know how he plays as scum and he's said repeatedly that he's playing relaxed. So He's neutral for now.

You - Honestly the only suspicion on you is from you locking people as town too quick lol. Don't know why you would do that.

Thanks!

What makes Rhea and Reborn neutral? Don't you think she slipped in her conversation with Light?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Your fuji case is weak and isn't convincing.

1)Mango as "town" DJ - I think this remark was more as a joke in reference to last game in which mango was appreciated by townies.

2)Fuji buddying with lanji - no he wasn't. He exchanged some casual posts with him but that's not amount to buddying.

3)Fuji's meta - yes his meta is off. He is very pushy/ hyper active but it's too early to even consider someone's meta. Also, replicating such meta is actually hard every day and in every game.

You literally think abound game 24/7 which is mentally draining.

All these reasons are not substantial to push a Lynch on him.

The only thing which I find weird about fuji so far is his statement "I view myself as town" instead of "I am town" which I haven't seen him saying in any games so far and is quite odd.
he can defend himself on his own lol
like how do u know his talk to mango and lanji is a joke? how r u so certain?? why isnt there a bit of doubt in it?
even if we dont lynch him, atleast rally votes on him. let him talk more and obtain reactions from his scummates if he has any. why r u guys so paranoid off voting. its not like its final

I haven't thoroughly followed his case or even your case yet. I will check in a while as I just woke up. I need to also look into the LANJI matters way more accurately. Didn't expect the pace of a non claiming/hinting game to be so insane. This section really got an exponential growth. As I claimed during the last game I'm not particularly good at long games as my type of intelligence is not much based off memorization, rather pattern recognition and fluid thinking in general.

Right now I find those two I highlighted before this post peculiarly suspicious nevertheless.
u said this like 3 times that u want to go bk and look. im generally not fond of players that keep pushing stuff like that
why dont u go back and look then make ur posts. hows that?

Question 1.

What do you think I can possibly achieve by posting this. Draw out cases, scenarios and stuff I wanna see exactly what world you have in your mind which make this info from a previous game something convinient to me, use any alignment you like.

Question 2.
Do you think my way of talking is convincing enough? Are you convinced? Do you think I'm trying to lead a way or something? I'm interested. Talk it out whenever you can, I'm trying to level up my game actually, would be a great help.

And to answer your question, I let out this information to rule out the "extinct 3P" scenario as many seemed to talk about.
uhhh hope ur not rly that hard hinting being 3p lmao

This ^.

Lock Poison Town, throw the key into the ocean nobody cares.
aight can u keep telling us who else isn't in ur faction?? :catblush:

Status
Not open for further replies.