[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 1 - The Dancing Valentine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
It depends, but that‘s not what I mean. It‘s the timing of her inactivity. You were on a team with her and she was also hiding last game after I caught her lying. So again...that doesn‘t look familiar to you?
Yes, and when she was on a team with me, she would ask us before posting anything in the thread that might be suspicious. So she's at least careful. That's what my read is based on.

I don‘t like your soft defense on Rhea @Lindltaylor .
Well, I'm only answering to your questions of why my read on Rhea is neutral. I'm not defending her at all. If you wanna lynch her, I'm open to her lynch too. It is informative.

The people who are defending her are others not me lol. I'm literally not defending anyone in this thread. I will defend someone only if I get a strong read on them as town.

Yes, and when she was on a team with me, she would ask us before posting anything in the thread that might be suspicious. So she's at least careful. That's what my read is based on.

Well, I'm only answering to your questions of why my read on Rhea is neutral. I'm not defending her at all. If you wanna lynch her, I'm open to her lynch too. It is informative.

The people who are defending her are others not me lol. I'm literally not defending anyone in this thread. I will defend someone only if I get a strong read on them as town.
So you are fine with my lynch push when you apparently read me as scum?

Like...are you serious right now :suresure:? What kinda logic is that even?

Emil

Certified Memelord
I'm not moving my vote though, Usopp just talk way too much, even if he's town he just make mafia's game easy.
ok woah what the actual fk r u basing this off??

do u like for fact know that the people i am pushing are town?

how can u say i am making mafia game easier? when im trying to get every1 to talk and pushing couple ppl

its either
1. u dont want me to get inactives to talk or create discussion
2. u know the ppl i am pushing are town

holy tmi man, with all the coasting u r doing and now this post lmfaooo

QueenEmilia - first time playing with her, she's been fluffy so far, but she hasn't caught up yet. Also @QueenEmilia hide your last seen. Whether you're town or scum, it can be used against you.
im always fluffy i like fluff~
and thanks for letting me know i disabled it lol

IM STILL AT PAGE 24 idk if im a slow reader or cuz i have a headache

only one that seems suss to me so for is usopp i feel like hes trying hard to seem town

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
So you are fine with my lynch push when you apparently read me as scum?

Like...are you serious right now :suresure:? What kinda logic is that even?
So you can't be indie? And Rhea be mafia?
Rhea can't be indie and you mafia?
It's not like I have a town read on Rhea to not follow the Rhea lynch.

My vote on Rhea doesn't exonerate you, don't worry. It's because Light is in the lead and I read him as town that I've currently placed a vote on Rhea to even the odds.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I think there are arguments all over the place and a flip is needed to give info.

Atm I prefer Rhea, she gives the most info rn.
no she doesnt lmfao. she only gives info on light if she flips scum, and practically no info if she flips town. except maybe on u trying to be opportunistic by lynching her to save beta

but man its way to early to be defending beta like that

hold it till the end of day atleast lol

N

Noctis

Vote Count

Voters

Light D Lamperouge > RheanaeL
Go D. Usopp ™ > Flower > Fujishiro > Light D Lamperouge > Fujishiro
Flower > Go D. Usopp ™ > RheanaeL
RheanaeL > Light D Lamperouge > Go D. Usopp ™ > Light D Lamperouge
MangoSenpai > Go D. Usopp ™
Lindltaylor > Flower > RheanaeL
Fujishiro > Finalbeta
LANJI CUCKSMOKE > Light D Lamperouge
Reborn > Go D. Usopp ™
Finalbeta > Light D lamperouge

Votes

Light D Lamperouge - 3
RheanaeL - 3
Go D. Usopp ™ - 2
Fujishiro - 1
Finalbeta - 1

Non Voters

Midnight Delight
QueenEmilia
Jew D. Boy
krogothwolf
T-Pein™
Alibaba
Poison
Ratchet

Vote Count may not reflect the actual value

Emil

Certified Memelord
Rhea would give info about light and Usopp you right but I feel like while FB is annoying he also isn’t contributing. You wrote him off as town lean a bit too fast there.

Btw I do town lean on Light, as scum he doesn’t actually start pushes nor does he put himself in the limelight like this. He also plays very lazily.
dont think rhea flip rly tells much about me. i thought light was thw worst in that interaction tbh, but i could be wrong.

alsp how can u scum read me for the same reason u r town reading light lol.

So you can't be indie? And Rhea be mafia?
Rhea can't be indie and you mafia?
It's not like I have a town read on Rhea to not follow the Rhea lynch.

My vote on Rhea doesn't exonerate you, don't worry. It's because Light is in the lead and I read him as town that I've currently placed a vote on Rhea to even the odds.
So why not vote for a scum read, then?

Why go for a player you have on your neutral list when you would be better off lynching a scum read?

Status
Not open for further replies.