[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 1 - The Dancing Valentine

Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
@MangoSenpai do you have a read list?
Not in particular, I still think it's absurd trying to witch hunt on phase 1, nobody can claim anything- because nothing's happened

Though I'm very against Usopp's playstyle here, for now.
ok woah what the actual fk r u basing this off??

do u like for fact know that the people i am pushing are town?

how can u say i am making mafia game easier? when im trying to get every1 to talk and pushing couple ppl

its either
1. u dont want me to get inactives to talk or create discussion
2. u know the ppl i am pushing are town

holy tmi man, with all the coasting u r doing and now this post lmfaooo
Look, since you clearly don't understand what I mean;
You make 5 post consecutive spamming, where you easily could've fitted all into 1 post. You don't give a lot of space for people to breathe and to think.
You're making Mafia's game easier because you're doing all the talking for them. Why would they need to talk when you're talking non-stop?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Long story short: He‘s all over the place. He throws suspicions left and right and is overall inconsistent. That‘s how he plays as scum. Never seen him like that as Town ever. Also he is way too cautious when it comes to me. Town Usopp would be on my case all day long.
we're gna have a long talk after this one

1. how is being all over the place scum indicative. its creates pretty good amounts of discussions
2. name the suspecions im throwing left and right. so far it was mostly u and beta
3. how am i cautious when my first post had a vote on u and im currently on ur case with fuji. its day 1 and u hardly had any posts for me to go off. i just now expanded my look into mango and reborn as well
4. i died night 1 or got lynched day 1 twice lol. u dont get to see me play town alot cuz ningens kill me early for sm reason. like u guys gna lynch me now. sux lol

we're gna have a long talk after this one

1. how is being all over the place scum indicative. its creates pretty good amounts of discussions
2. name the suspecions im throwing left and right. so far it was mostly u and beta
3. how am i cautious when my first post had a vote on u and im currently on ur case with fuji. its day 1 and u hardly had any posts for me to go off. i just now expanded my look into mango and reborn as well
4. i died night 1 or got lynched day 1 twice lol. u dont get to see me play town alot cuz ningens kill me early for sm reason. like u guys gna lynch me now. sux lol
Aaand...here goes the Textwall defense.

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Go D. Usopp ™ in 12 hours you're gonna be lynched if you don't come in and say something.
Midnight - He seems better this game, honestly. Maybe that's because Light is questioning him and actually making him give out info. Funnily enough, this aligns with his playstyle in the PH game where he was questioned by Nat. In the weeb game as clown, he was very different. Contributing almost nothing. That's only from 2 games, so his read according to me is neutral to lean scum.

Beta - I don't like his play. His OMGUS playstyle is honestly too scummy for us let it go all the time. Not to mention annoying too.

QueenEmilia - first time playing with her, she's been fluffy so far, but she hasn't caught up yet. Also @QueenEmilia hide your last seen. Whether you're town or scum, it can be used against you.

Usopp - I think he pushed Fuji based on too little which I already mentioned. But I don't really want to lynch him based on that yet. However, if we don't have a better lynch, then I will put my vote on him, since he is the most informative at this point.

JDB - his play actually is similar to the PH and weeb one. He was town in both. So from meta alone I have a feeling he's town.

Fuji - He seems quite passive to me. But I don't know how he plays as scum and he's said repeatedly that he's playing relaxed. So He's neutral for now.
I'm also neutral on Rhea and Reborn as well.
Lanji and Light - I like their play so far.

You - Honestly the only suspicion on you is from you locking people as town too quick lol. Don't know why you would do that.
Ratchet - I'll give my read on him later.

T-Pein, Alibaba, Krogo, and Mango - no read.
i dont have anything to say, i think the case on me in itself is lazy and town is just firing off at one of the most active and contributive players here

Emil

Certified Memelord
lemme ask u guys this tho

i havent even lynched fuji yet, heck i cant get any votes on him (or some reason) so gna try flower/beta/reborn instead. and i am always willing to change from them if something better happened. its not like any of my votes are final. u can clearly see i change votes alot for reactions and just pressuring ningens to talk.

but pls tell me why r u guys sooooo darn sure fuji is town and i am not??? why would scum usopp hard push fuji like that and get himself lynched for the stupidest sht ever when i could just be mad coasting and inactifagging?

why would scum usopp create discussion with every player in the game rn? including inactives

i would like u to stop being lazy and actually think a bit about that

Emil

Certified Memelord
lemme ask u guys this tho

i havent even lynched fuji yet, heck i cant get any votes on him (or some reason) so gna try flower/beta/reborn instead. and i am always willing to change from them if something better happened. its not like any of my votes are final. u can clearly see i change votes alot for reactions and just pressuring ningens to talk.

but pls tell me why r u guys sooooo darn sure fuji is town and i am not??? why would scum usopp hard push fuji like that and get himself lynched for the stupidest sht ever when i could just be mad coasting and inactifagging?

why would scum usopp create discussion with every player in the game rn? including inactives

i would like u to stop being lazy and actually think a bit about that
for some reason*

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I do think I drank a bit too much today.
Well regarding your case on me - carry on with it, shoot me, or believe me. It's up to you.

i dont have anything to say, i think the case on me in itself is lazy and town is just firing off at one of the most active and contributive players here
You aren't in the lead, though. So don't worry. And there's still time for the lynch.

Status
Not open for further replies.