[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 1 - The Dancing Valentine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
now that being said, assuming ur stubborn asses still go with this easy lynch on me...

i flip town, now what? @Lindltaylor u said its the most informative lynch, so what r u gna do after my town flip?

i personally suggest u guys look at the ppl that are kinda avoiding being in my wagon, like lind.

this lynch on me could easily be instantiated by town for free and scum wont even have to join the wagon to avoid being tracked into it

scum knows i am town, so if town does the work for them and lynch me, scum doesnt have to rly do much regarding that

i hope at the very least u guys can iso some of my posts after my flip

Emil

Certified Memelord
So if we agree I’m lazy - and if that’s all I was doing, I could have targeted any active player at the time - wouldn’t I recognize it when I see it? Therefore, when I call you hounding the inactives as such, does that mean I’m onto something?
nah i was the most active player at that time and someone asked u about my meta or smthing

but hey dw, i will call inactives again and again, do u have a problem with that?

we got like 6 ppl that didnt post even once at that time, and some of the ppl that posted only had 5 posts or so. u better bet i'll try to get the inactifags to talk

what exactly do u not like about that? im not sure what ur point is

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
now that being said, assuming ur stubborn asses still go with this easy lynch on me...

i flip town, now what? @Lindltaylor u said its the most informative lynch, so what r u gna do after my town flip?

i personally suggest u guys look at the ppl that are kinda avoiding being in my wagon, like lind.

this lynch on me could easily be instantiated by town for free and scum wont even have to join the wagon to avoid being tracked into it

scum knows i am town, so if town does the work for them and lynch me, scum doesnt have to rly do much regarding that

i hope at the very least u guys can iso some of my posts after my flip
Honestly most of the people on you are also on Beta. If you flip town, that would at least add some credibility to Beta as well. Plus, there are interactions we can analyze if you flip town, like your discussion with Fuji, your suspects that include Flower, beta, Reborn and me.

Also, you aren't in the lead. You can still convince player's that their suspicions are mistaken. There's no reason for you to be this dramatic about your lynch lol.

lemme ask u guys this tho

i havent even lynched fuji yet, heck i cant get any votes on him (or some reason) so gna try flower/beta/reborn instead. and i am always willing to change from them if something better happened. its not like any of my votes are final. u can clearly see i change votes alot for reactions and just pressuring ningens to talk.

but pls tell me why r u guys sooooo darn sure fuji is town and i am not??? why would scum usopp hard push fuji like that and get himself lynched for the stupidest sht ever when i could just be mad coasting and inactifagging?

why would scum usopp create discussion with every player in the game rn? including inactives

i would like u to stop being lazy and actually think a bit about that
I have no well defined knowledge around your meta, however I don't like that you are not sussing Light yet sussing me, not that you can't sus, but it's strange when we put the weights on the weighter. Despite so, Light remains my biggest suspicion. I'm attempting to further look into Fujishiro, to see if I find new material showing that the two could be connected. So far I came to understand that Fujishiro doesn't see Light as a scum at all and he even soft defended him.

Overall I find Fujishiro's logic for pushing me contrived and perhaps he only truly voted me in that he wanted to avoid a scum to be lynched so he attempted to start a wagon on me after playing the field with Ratchet hence proposing him to lynch me.... like even in the scenario that he legitimately believed that I was scummy, these moves are not linear to me, this pattern is strange. Soft defending Light, watering with Ratchet and right next starting the wagon on me.

Emil

Certified Memelord
What are the odds scum are trying to powerwolf? I got 3 votes on me rn and I am the leading wagon, with the voters on me being Rhea, Beta and Lanji. The first two are the people I've been pushing and just OMGUS voted me, and the third one -Lanji- is the guy that does not see anything wrong with Rhea and Beta and is trying to paint that going after them is scum play.
its too early and risky to power wolf lol
checkout lind/flower/reborn tho. good candidates for it atm

Werent you calling her scum? And she has her vote on you right now.

---alsp how can u scum read me for the same reason u r town reading light lol.

Because i know his meta somewhat, i dont know yours.
i tried to bait reactions off her with light, and soon after voted light to see if shes gna hop on it as well, but she didnt

it looked to me as if both light and rhea are town tbh. light seemed a bit worst tho

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
nah i was the most active player at that time and someone asked u about my meta or smthing

but hey dw, i will call inactives again and again, do u have a problem with that?

we got like 6 ppl that didnt post even once at that time, and some of the ppl that posted only had 5 posts or so. u better bet i'll try to get the inactifags to talk

what exactly do u not like about that? im not sure what ur point is
Well, I immediately take offense to “inactif*gs” as a term in general; more broadly, I don’t think there’s a problem with prompting the silent minority to speak up, but as I’ve said in the past, equating quiet with evil as a principle is a bad idea. All of us have school, work, family, friends, and other activities that occupy our time outside of this forum, it’s not unreasonable that some folks could be dealing with shit that makes them prioritize what gets their focus, and a WorstGen mafia game instantly rockets to the bottom of my to-do list when real life gets in the way. I see you also going after the active participants, so it’s not like I said that’s all you’re doing, but I see you specifically doing it more than anyone in the few rounds we’ve played together. If it’s supposed to make you look more like a townie, the effect is lost on me.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Not in particular, I still think it's absurd trying to witch hunt on phase 1, nobody can claim anything- because nothing's happened

Though I'm very against Usopp's playstyle here, for now.

Look, since you clearly don't understand what I mean;
You make 5 post consecutive spamming, where you easily could've fitted all into 1 post. You don't give a lot of space for people to breathe and to think.
You're making Mafia's game easier because you're doing all the talking for them. Why would they need to talk when you're talking non-stop?
what do u mean by im talking for mafia exactly?
like do u think they r gna say same stuff i am saying? or what? im kinda confused so pls elaborate and elignten me

u see u did the same in weebs game, when i helped town kill 2 scums early game with the same playstyle. im telling u this sht is not alignment indicative at all and my flip later on this game will solidify that

so stop ur lazy gameplay and actually do smthing. who r ur next scum reads after me?

N

Noctis

Vote Count

Voters

Light D Lamperouge > RheanaeL
Go D. Usopp ™ > Flower > Fujishiro > Light D Lamperouge > Fujishiro > QueenEmilia
Flower > Go D. Usopp ™ > RheanaeL
RheanaeL > Light D Lamperouge > Go D. Usopp ™ > Light D Lamperouge
MangoSenpai > Go D. Usopp ™
Lindltaylor > Flower > RheanaeL > Flower
Fujishiro > Finalbeta
LANJI CUCKSMOKE > Light D Lamperouge
Reborn > Go D. Usopp ™
Finalbeta > Light D lamperouge

Votes

Light D Lamperouge - 3
RheanaeL - 2
Go D. Usopp ™ - 2
Finalbeta - 1
Flower - 1
QueenEmilia - 1

Non Voters

Midnight Delight
QueenEmilia
Jew D. Boy
krogothwolf
T-Pein™
Alibaba
Poison
Ratchet

Vote Count may not reflect the actual value

lemme ask u guys this tho

i havent even lynched fuji yet, heck i cant get any votes on him (or some reason) so gna try flower/beta/reborn instead. and i am always willing to change from them if something better happened. its not like any of my votes are final. u can clearly see i change votes alot for reactions and just pressuring ningens to talk.

but pls tell me why r u guys sooooo darn sure fuji is town and i am not??? why would scum usopp hard push fuji like that and get himself lynched for the stupidest sht ever when i could just be mad coasting and inactifagging?

why would scum usopp create discussion with every player in the game rn? including inactives

i would like u to stop being lazy and actually think a bit about that
quote one post of someone certain fuji was town

Emil

Certified Memelord
> flower drops a one liner excuse on her scum read on me
> usopp answers everything deliberately
> flower dem wall of texts = scum

u know what maybe ur right, the correct town play is to just inactifag and afk, and drop one liner answers like idgaf about the game

Emil

Certified Memelord
Well regarding your case on me - carry on with it, shoot me, or believe me. It's up to you.

You aren't in the lead, though. So don't worry. And there's still time for the lynch.
well i would like to start working on the lynch now

can u rally votes up on sm1, all together

lets go for queen emilia or poison maybe rn,

alibaba, tpein or ratchet could work too

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
what do u mean by im talking for mafia exactly?
like do u think they r gna say same stuff i am saying? or what? im kinda confused so pls elaborate and elignten me

u see u did the same in weebs game, when i helped town kill 2 scums early game with the same playstyle. im telling u this sht is not alignment indicative at all and my flip later on this game will solidify that

so stop ur lazy gameplay and actually do smthing. who r ur next scum reads after me?
let me explain it in a way you can't misunderstand:
you're posting too many post, overwhelming the thread drowning out other people, making it much easier for those who want to go into hiding to actually go under the radar.

And I've made myself clear time and time again, I'm not gonna partake in any witch hunt in D1.
Period.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Honestly most of the people on you are also on Beta. If you flip town, that would at least add some credibility to Beta as well. Plus, there are interactions we can analyze if you flip town, like your discussion with Fuji, your suspects that include Flower, beta, Reborn and me.

Also, you aren't in the lead. You can still convince player's that their suspicions are mistaken. There's no reason for you to be this dramatic about your lynch lol.
1. why and how will my town flip do anything to beta? i dont get the co relation there
2. dont give me lazy one liners pls. i flip town, what exactly are u gna get from fuji, flower, reborn, beta and u.

im trying to move the game forward. if i have to die for that to happen so be it. but if i died and u didnt move anything forward like the 1 liners u r giving me then there is no point for it

pls elaborate more xd

Emil

Certified Memelord
let me explain it in a way you can't misunderstand:
you're posting too many post, overwhelming the thread drowning out other people, making it much easier for those who want to go into hiding to actually go under the radar.

And I've made myself clear time and time again, I'm not gonna partake in any witch hunt in D1.
Period.
so now not only i am hated for trying to get inactives to talk

but now im apparently making it easier for them hide

so who do u think is being hidden now? why dont u draw them out urself. u got a gun in terms of vote power. aim it at who u want to stop hiding and they may come out

stop with the dem coasting and 1 liners my man, u aiming ur gun at the most active player instead of the inactive hidden players that u just talked about is kinda contradicting what ur saying

Status
Not open for further replies.