[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 1 - The Dancing Valentine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Maybe we tend to play mafia differently and tend to notice different things. If you look at the post from JDB you can clearly see which wrong i was talking about. A scum or a town won't give you a well decorated post to make your reads from. Would they?

A town is free and is supposed to make mistakes and go on about their play without worrying about a thing, for they know they are right. A scum on the Other hand would think differently. That little post, which might be useless in your opinion, might actually have a lot more than you think.

I have seen people being specific and catching scums by their punctuations alone. And I'm not exaggerating here.
I didn't say useless.

I meant that the post didn't have any substantial content to have read on him.

I don't like to make read on someone based on one post. To me context matters the most.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Maybe we tend to play mafia differently and tend to notice different things. If you look at the post from JDB you can clearly see which wrong i was talking about. A scum or a town won't give you a well decorated post to make your reads from. Would they?

A town is free and is supposed to make mistakes and go on about their play without worrying about a thing, for they know they are right. A scum on the Other hand would think differently. That little post, which might be useless in your opinion, might actually have a lot more than you think.

I have seen people being specific and catching scums by their punctuations alone. And I'm not exaggerating here.
in that regard do u see lanji as calculative and more conservative in his play style?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Possibly...but I feel like your play so far resembles the last game, and I saw you pushing the inactives earlier, which is still a strategy I abhor as much as you seem to love it. Either way, I haven’t placed any votes yet, so I’m just talking for now :shocking:
well then after this game u will realize i do thay as town as well i guess

Emil

Certified Memelord
Coasting?
No, you're just talking so much and it's D1, there is NOTHING here.

What are you trying to achieve?? I don't understand
nothing

just reactions and discussion, and im getting good amounts of it

what else u want lol?

last game i did the same and every1 for some reason sent their actions on me and they failed

this game i swear if u mfkers get me killed night 1 cuz of this imma kekmald lmao

Emil

Certified Memelord
i mean u really can't claim stuff

and my man @Light D Lamperouge wont tell me the secret to claim without actually claiming

so all we can do is just grab our fishing rods and go fishing for reactions, cuz literally everything else can get ur ass modkilled lol

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
nothing

just reactions and discussion, and im getting good amounts of it

what else u want lol?

last game i did the same and every1 for some reason sent their actions on me and they failed

this game i swear if u mfkers get me killed night 1 cuz of this imma kekmald lmao
So you're saying that you're doing the same as last game, meaning you're mafia trying to talk so much nobody thinks your mafia?
That it?

Status
Not open for further replies.