[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 1 - The Dancing Valentine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning people

@Poison your reaction towards my inferences looks OMGUS-like to me. They don't look realistically linear. I didn't particularly like when you say something like: "why don't you start some fire talking too" of course meant as a joke yet feels like frustration to me, on top of your general reacting. You are even wrong about underwhelming not to mention, in that I was really trying to contribute before going off to bed. And too many interactions with people make one reek as scum, it's best to avoid them. Nevertheless, I interacted with a few players. So you are partially wrong.

As for Light, I find his view on Rhea still extensively illogical if we talked about its complexity. He is keeping to push on that matter regarding the reaction which is funnily the least thing out of the behavioural megastructure he should prompt. My bad sensation about this forced push my mind had come up with intensified.

Lemme reply to the mention first.

@Finalbeta pretty sure I have expressed my views on you before your projection on the fire talk, iirc, it was probably a reply to your seeking way of scum tale being the active ones. So here's a little bit of my thought process, you are well acquainted with a picture of scum tale and town tale in your mind and you can switch up your position like that and try to sell the story how you want. We all do that when we have something to hide I think.

when you say it sounds a OMGUS I can't help it because you always popped up a little to sudden and look out of place and that's when your slot becomes a little hazy in my good book.

Now, @bold why would you as a town have a thought process like this and try to avoid interaction when your primary focus is to find scums, that is possible only through interactions?!?? Or am I getting this wrong.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Lemme reply to the mention first.

@Finalbeta pretty sure I have expressed my views on you before your projection on the fire talk, iirc, it was probably a reply to your seeking way of scum tale being the active ones. So here's a little bit of my thought process, you are well acquainted with a picture of scum tale and town tale in your mind and you can switch up your position like that and try to sell the story how you want. We all do that when we have something to hide I think.

when you say it sounds a OMGUS I can't help it because you always popped up a little to sudden and look out of place and that's when your slot becomes a little hazy in my good book.

Now, @bold why would you as a town have a thought process like this and try to avoid interaction when your primary focus is to find scums, that is possible only through interactions?!?? Or am I getting this wrong.
You are mistaking being scum with attempting to expand a townie thought process enough to entertain the possibilities circa how a scum is supposed to behave. Add also that it's not that prohibitive to come to a conclusion that interacting too much with single players, unless there's ground for the behaviour to look townish, can make one reek as scum. I perfectly managed to contribute to the game more than several players have done, but the form by which we do things in this game is of utmost importance. You need to catch scums and don't look scummy at the same rate.

Aren't you broadly experienced with this game? So this post looks overall bad given that these concepts are not that extremely advanced as far as I'm concerned.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
no no im interested tho :((

then why r u agreeing that ur fluffing less and posting less emotes
ur definitely more in control of ur posting lol

i mean u really can't claim stuff

and my man @Light D Lamperouge wont tell me the secret to claim without actually claiming

so all we can do is just grab our fishing rods and go fishing for reactions, cuz literally everything else can get ur ass modkilled lol
Br0 I told you to be creative. If you got a result on someone there are ways to show it. Vote them up and then the rest of us will have info to talk about and think aloud. I don't believe you never had an experience or a game like this before. It's like you wanna make me spell it out for you.
Anyway, @Light D Lamperouge I think you're nitpicking a bit too much into Rhea's post.
I've agreed that it's not a bulletproof case. But it was good enough to make me sus her as well as get some reactions from other players. Also, good enough to not allow her to slip under the radar again.

I understand what @Poison meant with the JDB thing. But I wouldn't take it for granted nor take it as something to base my read on. I've been purposely wrong in some games in the past precisely because of that. People believe you more if you make a mistake, exactly like what Poison described. And I wouldn't put it past JDB to do something like that. He's a smart chap after all.

From memory I remember Susopp only playing 3 games here, Wano, PH and Weeb. He was town in the first two and scum in the third one.

FB is weird. I don't see him going after one person like he does when townie or trying to take over the game. This reminds me of his FMA game, when he was scum. Popping in every now and then just to say something and not really do much.

Why mention this though? I doubt that there's an abundant number of independents this game. So this mention kinda seems like you're trying to softly convince town of something convenient to you instead.
Question 1.

What do you think I can possibly achieve by posting this. Draw out cases, scenarios and stuff I wanna see exactly what world you have in your mind which make this info from a previous game something convinient to me, use any alignment you like.

Question 2.
Do you think my way of talking is convincing enough? Are you convinced? Do you think I'm trying to lead a way or something? I'm interested. Talk it out whenever you can, I'm trying to level up my game actually, would be a great help.

And to answer your question, I let out this information to rule out the "extinct 3P" scenario as many seemed to talk about.

You are mistaking being scum with attempting to expand a townie thought process enough to entertain the possibilities circa how a scum is supposed to behave. Add also that it's not that prohibitive to come to a conclusion that interacting too much with single players, unless there's ground for the behaviour to look townish, can make one reek as scum. I perfectly managed to contribute to the game more than several players have done, but the form by which we do things in this game is of utmost importance. You need to catch scums and don't look scummy at the same rate.

Aren't you broadly experienced with this game? So this post looks overall bad given that these concepts are not that extremely advanced as far as I'm concerned.
I'm not accusing you with less contributions. I'm saying you and your less interaction is not buying you a Green flag from me at least. Your presence felt like something inside a box, probably trying to play safe. The surface read is exactly how it sounds like.

I'm not a vet, beta, you should be though, as far as I remember you have been playing this longer than me - if that's correct I think you should be well acquainted with different playstyles and you must have faced the same accusations that I'm accusing you with right now. For that, I don't think you have convincing answers to tackle it. Besides, the advancement of the concepts should not trouble you for I'm rather confident in my role pm to put forward my views and opinions without stressing over alignment certificates. You know, the very primary concept tells me that scums are the ones mostly scared to get caught, paranoid townies are probably rarer if they have the experience. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to put you in that list as we play more into the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.