[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 1 - The Dancing Valentine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Of cour-

I see how it Is. Why is it flower and no one else who was not in the thread?

Tbh, playing a valentine game from AL, I learnt this 3Ps can be pretty abundant. In 2019,iirc, he made a game with all independent couples. It was quite a miserable game, since no couple could communicate.
Why mention this though? I doubt that there's an abundant number of independents this game. So this mention kinda seems like you're trying to softly convince town of something convenient to you instead.

Anyway, @Light D Lamperouge I think you're nitpicking a bit too much into Rhea's post.
I think Fuji is bit too passive. He's very different from Vergo Fuji. But he's mentioned that he's only here to have fun and it's the beginning of the day phase so I won't hold him too much to it.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
@Go D. Usopp ™ Aren't you going a bit too hard on fuji lol? Dude is just saying he's taking this game lightly and relaxed. I don't think he ever meant to buddy with Mango or Lanji.

Even if he did try to buddy with Lanji, Lanji already said that he's doubtful of Fuji being too friendly. We can wait a while before deciding the lynch.

So far though, among all these posts I've liked that Light and Lanji best to be honest. This is by not alignment indicative, but is definitely a positive note from me to them.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
@Go D. Usopp ™ Aren't you going a bit too hard on fuji lol? Dude is just saying he's taking this game lightly and relaxed. I don't think he ever meant to buddy with Mango or Lanji.

Even if he did try to buddy with Lanji, Lanji already said that he's doubtful of Fuji being too friendly. We can wait a while before deciding the lynch.

So far though, among all these posts I've liked that Light and Lanji best to be honest. This is by not alignment indicative, but is definitely a positive note from me to them.
Please ignore all the typos. I'm writing a 5 page essay while playing this game at the same time lol. I'll be more articulate once I'm done.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Have you explained why you want Fuji?? Seems to have come out of nowhere, if I remember correctly.
Why do you wanna lynch him
Why are you so eager on getting someone this early? If you really want to lynch someone this early I'd lynch you.
dem i outlined this like 5 times lol, atleast lind bothers to read lol
tmi + soft buddying attempts, way too dem early in the game

insta red flag

dont think my push on him is too hard, i clearly am unable to rally anyone on him for sm reason. none is putting questions his way whatsoever

mango our "town" dj lol

aight lets make lind our "town" librarian, cuz he reads the most and im sure he is town right?? right???

when sm1 come to the thread posting sht like that first 20 min into the game its rly bad lol

yes i could be wrong, but we cant even find out with the amount of resistance to fuji for no reason

Emil

Certified Memelord
Didn't Usopp want to Lynch Flower? Why does he want to lynch Fuji now?
the lynch on flower is the opening post lol

who would u like to go for other than fuji then?

Why are you so eager on getting someone this early? If you really want to lynch someone this early I'd lynch you.
so u propose we w8 till last 2 hours to start panic voting lol?

the lynch isnt gna happen by itself, we can start working on it from now, doesnt mean we have to go with it till the end

vote up fuji imo

Emil

Certified Memelord
which posts from light and lanji r the best for u? which ones r the ones leading u to this positive note?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

insta red flag

dont think my push on him is too hard, i clearly am unable to rally anyone on him for sm reason. none is putting questions his way whatsoever

mango our "town" dj lol

aight lets make lind our "town" librarian, cuz he reads the most and im sure he is town right?? right???

when sm1 come to the thread posting sht like that first 20 min into the game its rly bad lol

yes i could be wrong, but we cant even find out with the amount of resistance to fuji for no reason
Your fuji case is weak and isn't convincing.

1)Mango as "town" DJ - I think this remark was more as a joke in reference to last game in which mango was appreciated by townies.

2)Fuji buddying with lanji - no he wasn't. He exchanged some casual posts with him but that's not amount to buddying.

3)Fuji's meta - yes his meta is off. He is very pushy/ hyper active but it's too early to even consider someone's meta. Also, replicating such meta is actually hard every day and in every game.

You literally think abound game 24/7 which is mentally draining.

All these reasons are not substantial to push a Lynch on him.

The only thing which I find weird about fuji so far is his statement "I view myself as town" instead of "I am town" which I haven't seen him saying in any games so far and is quite odd.

Good morning people

@Poison your reaction towards my inferences looks OMGUS-like to me. They don't look realistically linear. I didn't particularly like when you say something like: "why don't you start some fire talking too" of course meant as a joke yet feels like frustration to me, on top of your general reacting. You are even wrong about underwhelming not to mention, in that I was really trying to contribute before going off to bed. And too many interactions with people make one reek as scum, it's best to avoid them. Nevertheless, I interacted with a few players. So you are partially wrong.

As for Light, I find his view on Rhea still extensively illogical if we talked about its complexity. He is keeping to push on that matter regarding the reaction which is funnily the least thing out of the behavioural megastructure he should prompt. My bad sensation about this forced push my mind had come up with intensified.

looks like i still cannot interest ningens in a fuji lynch hmm

what r u guys interested in then? gotta reach some sort of concensus eventually
I haven't thoroughly followed his case or even your case yet. I will check in a while as I just woke up. I need to also look into the LANJI matters way more accurately. Didn't expect the pace of a non claiming/hinting game to be so insane. This section really got an exponential growth. As I claimed during the last game I'm not particularly good at long games as my type of intelligence is not much based off memorization, rather pattern recognition and fluid thinking in general.

Right now I find those two I highlighted before this post peculiarly suspicious nevertheless.

N

Noctis

Vote Count

Voters

Light D Lamperouge > RheanaeL
Go D. Usopp ™ > Flower > Fujishiro > Light D Lamperouge > Fujishiro
Flower > Go D. Usopp ™
RheanaeL > Light D Lamperouge > Go D. Usopp ™ > Light D Lamperouge
MangoSenpai > Go D. Usopp ™

Votes

Go D. Usopp ™ - 2
Light D Lamperouge - 1
Fujishiro - 1
RheanaeL - 1

Non Voters

Midnight Delight
Finalbeta
QueenEmilia
Lindltaylor
Jew D. Boy
krogothwolf
Fujishiro
T-Pein™
Alibaba
Reborn
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
Poison
Ratchet

Vote Count may not reflect the actual value

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"

insta red flag

mango our "town" dj lol

Yeah, I don't think we have to read too much into the Mango thing. Like Reborn mentioned that might be Fuji referring to the weeb game.

I'm obviously Mafia this game. Let's revive the beautiful boys! :blush:

I think Fuji just wanted to greet or say hi to mango. I don't mind looking into him more later on though.

which posts from light and lanji r the best for u? which ones r the ones leading u to this positive note?
Even though Light does seem like he's nitpicking into Rhea's posts, I feel like he actually tried to get the discussion going. He didn't back away immediately either, so I know he wasn't just testing the waters.

Lanji actually made a good defense for himself. I think he played similarly in the punk hazard game compared to his meta in the weeb game where he was very chill and laid back with the simping passive lol.

The one I'm currently keeping an eye on is Flower, who seems far less active so far compared to her previous games.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Vote Lynch Flower @Noctis @AL sama

Alibaba fluffing again. Did you roll scum again @Alibaba ?
Nah. My meta is fluffing unless I'm Indie/SK.

Moreover I only entered this game because of the flavour. Kinda taking a break from Mafia. I'll contribute to town with my abilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.