[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 1 - The Dancing Valentine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I think trying to fish for suspicous actions in D1 is a bit of a stretch personally
But we have to do something. We can't just sit here and let the day go by. Then at EOD just cast random votes that will tell us nothing when the flip happens. See, Rhea has been slipping a bit, and I am pushing it. The others' reactions are also noted. Susopp sheeping off of that softly, Lanji feigning ignorance, you softly laying out the idea that pushing is a stretch, etc.

But we have to do something. We can't just sit here and let the day go by. Then at EOD just cast random votes that will tell us nothing when the flip happens. See, Rhea has been slipping a bit, and I am pushing it. The others' reactions are also noted. Susopp sheeping off of that softly, Lanji feigning ignorance, you softly laying out the idea that pushing is a stretch, etc.
what slip did rhea make

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
what slip did rhea make
> I told her a lynch on her failed.
> She said there was no WU like that
> Before that she said she didn't read the game and asked what she missed
> Omgused me and Susopp
> The idea that a lynch failed on her was normal for her. My first reaction would be to wonder why the lynch would fail, not to claim there's no WUs like that
> Switching votes between me and Usopp cuz we sus her
> Not really answering questions.

I concur about Rhea slipping circa the reading the thread subject matter and partially about the OMGUS one. However I believe that Light is prompting the first reaction thing about the lynch too hard, her reaction wasn't so appalling that wise. She addressed the quote literally. Also going by a very general knowledge of Mafia games, it is quite unlikely that Rhea possesses a lynch immunity from an odds standpoint. The original reason why Light asked the question was meant as a joke mixtured with testing, then things escalated dysfunctionally.

> Before that she said she didn't read the game and asked what she missed
> Omgused me and Susopp
> The idea that a lynch failed on her was normal for her. My first reaction would be to wonder why the lynch would fail, not to claim there's no WUs like that
> Switching votes between me and Usopp cuz we sus her
> Not really answering questions.
if there was a writeup/lynch
in the alerts it would mention you

Rhea

Cattitude
how do u check the notifs tho?
Just clicking the bell icon (alerts) :few:

And you are lying.

Onya! because there is no alerts. If something like this happen, the host will mentioned me and I can see from my notif even I havent catch up with the game thread.

Lmao, you are the one who come with that spell when I'm sleeping. And switching the vote for Usopp is just a hunch.

Vote lynch @Rheanael @Noctis @NovaBlastar00 :catblush:
Anyway fellow queens and guys, lynch Lhuna. Trust me uwu :catblush:
Even you try to invited others to lynch me while I'm sleep lmao.

Idea? Not to claim?
Light, I'm not claiming. I told you there is no WU for what you claimed.

Lmao, since you push me like this I will back to vote on you :catlewd:

Unvote
Vote Lynch Lighterouge @Noctis @AL sama @Rej

Status
Not open for further replies.