[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 1 - The Dancing Valentine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Havent read it all, but I checked the notif. There is no notif for the WU failed/missed like that. You are lying lmao. Scum confirmed guys 🤣🤣🤣🤣
So what you wanna say is that you lied and read parts of the game before coming in. Why ask then? Also, my first reaction would be to wonder why a lynch would fail, unless you have lynch related abilities or are immune dear. The OMGUS part I won't entertain lmao.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Lmao, I am The Innocent townie rn, there is no such thing like that Ussop 😑🙄

My lil heart said 50% is you are Scum rn, and if you survive any longer it will be a trouble 🤣🤣

Unvote Light
Vote Lynch Sussop
😇
no such thing as what? lynch immunity?

u sure u read ur ability correctly

Rhea

Cattitude
So what you wanna say is that you lied and read parts of the game before coming in. Why ask then? Also, my first reaction would be to wonder why a lynch would fail, unless you have lynch related abilities or are immune dear. The OMGUS part I won't entertain lmao.
Onya! I'm not lying. I havent read the whole game thread, just checked the notif. And there is no notif that you mentioned lmao

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Onya! I'm not lying. I havent read the whole game thread, just checked the notif. And there is no notif that you mentioned lmao
Things aren't looking good dear. You're OMGUSing me and Susopp, switching votes on us because we sus you, slipping, and not really answering anything. You're definitely sus. I'll be keeping the vote on you for real this time, unless something more sus appears.

Status
Not open for further replies.