[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 1 - The Dancing Valentine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Why don't you want to defend yourself and talk if it's a case against you?

@bold the certainty kinda making me belive that you have intel.

You see, vets know how amateurs would react to it and they would react differently. It's a circle which would go on forever.
yes i have secret intel that i am town

u know from where?

i received a pm message earlier today and i clicked on it. guess what was there????

a town role with 3 scummates, AL noctis and rej!!!

dem i was excited af!!! if i am town it automatically means flower is scum. its a law of physics u know. a rule of nature !!!

so i come here and vote her up, mind u this is my first post in the game and im 99% likely to change my vote as the game progresses (which surprise surprise... i am not voting her now!!!)

but no thats actually apparently a case against me??? and thats not all... you expect me to answer for it too

:doffytroll:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Because, a scum would not like to be proved wrong - > going into useless arguments - >increasing the possibility of slipping. They would at least like to think before making an accusation. But it can be fabricated likewise but I don't think I am pressing too hard to read this slot yet. A lot to read from them.

How do you feel about him being wronf here?
I don't see him in wrong with that post. It has nothing substantial to make any read on JDB.

So, I don't think that post had any value to see him as good.

u know from where?

i received a pm message earlier today and i clicked on it. guess what was there????

a town role with 3 scummates, AL noctis and rej!!!

dem i was excited af!!! if i am town it automatically means flower is scum. its a law of physics u know. a rule of nature !!!

so i come here and vote her up, mind u this is my first post in the game and im 99% likely to change my vote as the game progresses (which surprise surprise... i am not voting her now!!!)

but no thats actually apparently a case against me??? and thats not all... you expect me to answer for it too

:doffytroll:
Nah, it does not matter who you vote at first or of it is meant to be changed, however your certainty about flower being a scum by the laws of physics, as you claim it does not come from your intel as being a town. I'll probably talk about it more when I get back. Till then, have a great day!

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Nah, it does not matter who you vote at first or of it is meant to be changed, however your certainty about flower being a scum by the laws of physics, as you claim it does not come from your intel as being a town. I'll probably talk about it more when I get back. Till then, have a great day!
have fun at school

I'm gonna go attend my uni. Talk a lot guys, maybe leave some remarks about Finalbeta, his game has been rather underwhelming so far, in my opinion. If any meta can be given on his playstyle, that would be lovely.
FB's meta isn't a secret to anyone here, we got time but the more the day goes on without him giving substantial thought the higher the chances are of him being scum.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Because, a scum would not like to be proved wrong - > going into useless arguments - >increasing the possibility of slipping. They would at least like to think before making an accusation. But it can be fabricated likewise but I don't think I am pressing too hard to read this slot yet. A lot to read from them.

How do you feel about him being wronf here?
not necessarily

proving him wrong about a previous game does nothing here lol

i mean by that logic any active player engaging in convos is auto town lol

Emil

Certified Memelord
How was I wrong? I said we played one or two games, he admitted to being scum in at least one.

Dude, nobody ever trusts me in every game, but I always flip town, at least compared to you. Nobody’s trusting me implicitly, but the only thing I’ve done is sussed you, and look at your reaction to it.
bro i only flipped scum once on WG

ur confusing me with sm1 else lol

I don't see him in wrong with that post. It has nothing substantial to make any read on JDB.

So, I don't think that post had any value to see him as good.
Maybe we tend to play mafia differently and tend to notice different things. If you look at the post from JDB you can clearly see which wrong i was talking about. A scum or a town won't give you a well decorated post to make your reads from. Would they?

A town is free and is supposed to make mistakes and go on about their play without worrying about a thing, for they know they are right. A scum on the Other hand would think differently. That little post, which might be useless in your opinion, might actually have a lot more than you think.

I have seen people being specific and catching scums by their punctuations alone. And I'm not exaggerating here.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

u know from where?
It seem you are having lots of intel in this game

I read your post in which you said we can have 4 scums with no Indies with high degree of being sure.

Just based on number of players I think it's quite hard to deduce exact number of scums. So from where you got this intel?

not necessarily

proving him wrong about a previous game does nothing here lol

i mean by that logic any active player engaging in convos is auto town lol
Maybe we tend to play mafia differently and tend to notice different things. If you look at the post from JDB you can clearly see which wrong i was talking about. A scum or a town won't give you a well decorated post to make your reads from. Would they?

A town is free and is supposed to make mistakes and go on about their play without worrying about a thing, for they know they are right. A scum on the Other hand would think differently. That little post, which might be useless in your opinion, might actually have a lot more than you think.

I have seen people being specific and catching scums by their punctuations alone. And I'm not exaggerating here.
You are missing my point. Read the above post if it makes any sense to you.

Emil

Certified Memelord
It seem you are having lots of intel in this game

I read your post in which you said we can have 4 scums with no Indies with high degree of being sure.

Just based on number of players I think it's quite hard to deduce exact number of scums. So from where you got this intel?
i guessed that intel

4 scum makes the most sense here. vs 14 town or 13 town and 1 non hostile

really doubt we got a hostile indie, unless we got 2-3 mafia then i guess

feel free to speculate on the setup as well

u surely dont think a scum will come here and tell u the number of scums in the game do u?

Status
Not open for further replies.