[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 1 - The Dancing Valentine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
no fken way ahahahaahha

i was town leading ur asses but got killed n1 on the PH game or sm sht

u were out vig who killed like 3 or 4 townies ider

how high were u that u dont even remember if i was town or scum that game ahahahahhaha
I’m definitely high when I’m on this forum, but you’ve absolutely flipped scum most times I’ve played with you :usosmug:

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Flower saw it, when i got her Lynched in the Football game. Im gonna say it one last time but i wasnt even planning on playing this game, twas just a whim. The last one was supposed to be my last one before i dipped for a while as you already know. And since i overexerted myself last game, even having dreams of that damn game. I decided to chill, and spend time with y'all before this game is over and i leave.

And while im ''friendly'' im still calling out people, like Usopp, and Light's weak case on Rhea, as well as Rhea herself.

Btw asked mango for any conclusions hes coming to rn after reading so far and he aint answering.

@MangoSenpai What you think bb.
What do I think about what? You being "friendly"?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Flower saw it, when i got her Lynched in the Football game. Im gonna say it one last time but i wasnt even planning on playing this game, twas just a whim. The last one was supposed to be my last one before i dipped for a while as you already know. And since i overexerted myself last game, even having dreams of that damn game. I decided to chill, and spend time with y'all before this game is over and i leave.

And while im ''friendly'' im still calling out people, like Usopp, and Light's weak case on Rhea, as well as Rhea herself.

Btw asked mango for any conclusions hes coming to rn after reading so far and he aint answering.

@MangoSenpai What you think bb.
hey man if u wanna take a break we'll send u to the gallotine so u wont have to worry

we r doing u a service for free ;)

mangp lanji flower. bit of light if iirc

i skimmed over the iso, there could be others

lanji and mango are more than enough

this hard day 1 buddying is unacceptable in my book
Bring me quotes of me callling them town or hard agreeing with them.

I've got a set of working eyes, meaning i can read the thread too, i saw Lanji call you out and you doing a 180, therefore i went on you.

Thats not buddying Lanji.

I dont care what you think is acceptable or not lmao, this is my last message back to you. Come back with something fruitful or don't bother.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Sure that, the Rhea/Light thing, Rhea voting Usopp/Light, The Usopp/Lanji thing as well as the Lanji/Light thing.

Oh and Usopp vs me.
I said it before and I'll say it again, it's baseless accusations, there is nothing of value to be found anywhere.
Sure you'll be an expert cop if you can prevent crimes from happening, but if there are no indicators or any evidence of anything it's really hard to take someone on.. well.. nothing.

Untill there are actions and something to actually go by anyone who thinks they've gotten a scum on their hands is pretentious. And even if by some miracle they were right, doesn't mean anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.