[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 1 - The Dancing Valentine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Im just joking, Flower is a good friend. I got vig multiple times in our games together with plenty of opportunities to off her yet i didn't because i know to separate games from person.
dem that slick backtrack tho sheesh

Bring me quotes of me callling them town or hard agreeing with them.

I've got a set of working eyes, meaning i can read the thread too, i saw Lanji call you out and you doing a 180, therefore i went on you.

Thats not buddying Lanji.

I dont care what you think is acceptable or not lmao, this is my last message back to you. Come back with something fruitful or don't bother.
uhhh i already did earlier u can go bk and read them. i even tagged u there and u replied to it lol

You said you were not sure about labelling mango town, iirc.
ye too early to tell if mango is town or not

hes null rn for me, but my man fuji thinks mango is town from like 20 minutes into the game

what a fken monster

What do you guys have of all that fire-related talk? Did it catch your eye as well or is it me? That was one contrived exchange in my opinion.

It was mostly Poison, krogothwolf and Flower going at it IIRC. Poison looked the most bent.

I'll gonna re-read more accurately and look at the patterns. I hope I'm not over thinking and it was just town messing around. Oddly enough the exchanges were looking quite synergic however if you obviously get what I mean.
Not sure about the fire talk but your sudden presence and almost 0 interaction makes me feel weird. It seems like you are trying to produce content and avoiding interaction?

Maybe we should start interacting, maybe we can start with the fire talk if it interests you.

@Finalbeta

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
there was no comeback from that. its outright dumb lol

i say im town = flower is scum so i vote her

then comment on why everytime im town here we get restricted claims but when im scum we dont

somehow this is actually a case against me and u expect me to say something about it

not happening lol
"I'm town so Flower must be scum"

:okay:
Flawless logic there mate

there was no comeback from that. its outright dumb lol

i say im town = flower is scum so i vote her

then comment on why everytime im town here we get restricted claims but when im scum we dont

somehow this is actually a case against me and u expect me to say something about it

not happening lol
Why don't you want to defend yourself and talk if it's a case against you?

@bold the certainty kinda making me belive that you have intel.
You see, vets know how amateurs would react to it and they would react differently. It's a circle which would go on forever.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Bring me quotes of me callling them town or hard agreeing with them.

I've got a set of working eyes, meaning i can read the thread too, i saw Lanji call you out and you doing a 180, therefore i went on you.

Thats not buddying Lanji.

I dont care what you think is acceptable or not lmao, this is my last message back to you. Come back with something fruitful or don't bother.
1. do u know what lanji even called me out for

2. i replied to everything he said, but u intentionally left out my replies and u still continue doing it

i am really hell bent on lynching u rn so ur gna have to kill me or smthing lol

How that makes JDB looks good?
Because, a scum would not like to be proved wrong - > going into useless arguments - >increasing the possibility of slipping. They would at least like to think before making an accusation. But it can be fabricated likewise but I don't think I am pressing too hard to read this slot yet. A lot to read from them.

How do you feel about him being wronf here?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Ngl, jew being wrong about usopp's scum/town games kinda makes him look good to me.
How was I wrong? I said we played one or two games, he admitted to being scum in at least one.
jew isnt credible at all so im hoping ur somehow being genuine here and dont have tmi on me

how r u guys this trusting lmfao. why r u taking w.e jew says for granted
Dude, nobody ever trusts me in every game, but I always flip town, at least compared to you. Nobody’s trusting me implicitly, but the only thing I’ve done is sussed you, and look at your reaction to it.

How was I wrong? I said we played one or two games, he admitted to being scum in at least one.

Dude, nobody ever trusts me in every game, but I always flip town, at least compared to you. Nobody’s trusting me implicitly, but the only thing I’ve done is sussed you, and look at your reaction to it.
Iirc, you said they were scum in both the games you played with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.