[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 1 - The Dancing Valentine

Status
Not open for further replies.
there is no case on me to begin with, so i dont have to worry about anything lol

anyway u caught up? so whats up with the game u think?
what do you mean? people were pushing for u the most. ur not making urself look any better lol stop randomly voting for no reason

.... >.>
<.<
v.v i still havent caught up......... i keep getting distracted okay!! LMAO I AM TRYING TO GET TO IT

Emil

Certified Memelord
what do you mean? people were pushing for u the most. ur not making urself look any better lol stop randomly voting for no reason

.... >.>
<.<
v.v i still havent caught up......... i keep getting distracted okay!! LMAO I AM TRYING TO GET TO IT
still gotta catch up tho

specially after telling peasant ningens to bow down

mind explaining it properly? im interested
dont leave too soon

where did i imply that his vote on me bothered me?
im more bothered that he is contradicting himself
says if im town then im talking for scum and helping them hide
yet clearly votes me instead of the hidden scum that he himself claim they exist

soooo, is that kinda lazy play just allowed for free?
well my classes take a couple hrs a day and that allows me to devote more time than others
I dont call it lazy , some people are just busy, if you want to push a lynch on one of said lazy players,, do so.
I make do with what with what they have posted
you are free to tag them ofc
but I also realize not every player is going to be superactive. majority of the time when I begin to sus inactive players more often than not are active players who become inactive. krog's always going to barely meet post requirement

midnight and ali are just going to coast and post one liners
you will have a hard time grinding anything out from them .
we all saw how "active" jdb was in the weeb game and he was town. if mr vergo or flower should act the same way , that will raise my eyebrows
otherwise atm I truly dont see much to bother about. I dont agree with mango's point/logic nor do I have a problem with you talking , I think the argument is futile and should just be dropped.

Emil

Certified Memelord
well my classes take a couple hrs a day and that allows me to devote more time than others
I dont call it lazy , some people are just busy, if you want to push a lynch on one of said lazy players,, do so.
I make do with what with what they have posted
you are free to tag them ofc
but I also realize not every player is going to be superactive. majority of the time when I begin to sus inactive players more often than not are active players who become inactive. krog's always going to barely meet post requirement

midnight and ali are just going to coast and post one liners
you will have a hard time grinding anything out from them .
we all saw how "active" jdb was in the weeb game and he was town. if mr vergo or flower should act the same way , that will raise my eyebrows
otherwise atm I truly dont see much to bother about. I dont agree with mango's point/logic nor do I have a problem with you talking , I think the argument is futile and should just be dropped.
his argument is more so lazy than futile, there was literally no reason for him to say it other than feign contribution at this point, and he picked the wrong way to do so

its not just about expecting them to talk, its also about having their scummates defend them or simply drawing reactions from them when they talk a bit

every1 need to get questioned one way or another. its really lazy play to just question the active players and leave out the rest. anyone can do that

trust me u guys tell me this but watch how the EoD is gna be. its literally what i was doing the entire game and u guys will realize it too late

his argument is more so lazy than futile, there was literally no reason for him to say it other than feign contribution at this point, and he picked the wrong way to do so

its not just about expecting them to talk, its also about having their scummates defend them or simply drawing reactions from them when they talk a bit

every1 need to get questioned one way or another. its really lazy play to just question the active players and leave out the rest. anyone can do that

trust me u guys tell me this but watch how the EoD is gna be. its literally what i was doing the entire game and u guys will realize it too late
Noted

Status
Not open for further replies.