[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 1 - The Dancing Valentine

Status
Not open for further replies.
so now not only i am hated for trying to get inactives to talk

but now im apparently making it easier for them hide

so who do u think is being hidden now? why dont u draw them out urself. u got a gun in terms of vote power. aim it at who u want to stop hiding and they may come out

stop with the dem coasting and 1 liners my man, u aiming ur gun at the most active player instead of the inactive hidden players that u just talked about is kinda contradicting what ur saying
only person who hasnt talked all game is tpein
not everyone here will be as active as you.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
so now not only i am hated for trying to get inactives to talk

but now im apparently making it easier for them hide

so who do u think is being hidden now? why dont u draw them out urself. u got a gun in terms of vote power. aim it at who u want to stop hiding and they may come out

stop with the dem coasting and 1 liners my man, u aiming ur gun at the most active player instead of the inactive hidden players that u just talked about is kinda contradicting what ur saying
:seriously:

Emil

Certified Memelord
"so now not only i am hated for trying to get inactives to talk"

"but now im apparently making it easier for them hide "
only one inactive. tpein
> i was hated for calling on the 5-6 inactives earlier. talk to my man @Jew D. Boy who thinks its bad for sm reason
> now mango thinks i help scum hide. doesnt mean hes talking to tpein cuz hes clearly not hiding hes not in the game lol

thinking he meant ppl with minimal post count that are cruising by and not having to talk much, like alibaba for example

but its funny since he isnt taking any effort in getting them to talk. instead he votes on me with that excuse that im helping them hide

> i was hated for calling on the 5-6 inactives earlier. talk to my man @Jew D. Boy who thinks its bad for sm reason
> now mango thinks i help scum hide. doesnt mean hes talking to tpein cuz hes clearly not hiding hes not in the game lol

thinking he meant ppl with minimal post count that are cruising by and not having to talk much, like alibaba for example

but its funny since he isnt taking any effort in getting them to talk. instead he votes on me with that excuse that im helping them hide
you are not the leading wagon
not even close . so his vote shouldnt bother you.

your case on fuji is not far fetched.

but it would suit you so much more if you stopped having to defend yourself like you have something to hide.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I'm just mighty unimpressed with how you interpret my message, actually dumbfounded.
So I'm just not gonna say anything, cya next dayphase
mind explaining it properly? im interested
dont leave too soon

you are not the leading wagon
not even close . so his vote shouldnt bother you.

your case on fuji is not far fetched.

but it would suit you so much more if you stopped having to defend yourself like you have something to hide.
where did i imply that his vote on me bothered me?
im more bothered that he is contradicting himself
says if im town then im talking for scum and helping them hide
yet clearly votes me instead of the hidden scum that he himself claim they exist

soooo, is that kinda lazy play just allowed for free?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower

“for sm reason” being this? It’s fine if you don’t wanna acknowledge what I said, but I still said it.
Well, I immediately take offense to “inactif*gs” as a term in general; more broadly, I don’t think there’s a problem with prompting the silent minority to speak up, but as I’ve said in the past, equating quiet with evil as a principle is a bad idea. All of us have school, work, family, friends, and other activities that occupy our time outside of this forum, it’s not unreasonable that some folks could be dealing with shit that makes them prioritize what gets their focus, and a WorstGen mafia game instantly rockets to the bottom of my to-do list when real life gets in the way. I see you also going after the active participants, so it’s not like I said that’s all you’re doing, but I see you specifically doing it more than anyone in the few rounds we’ve played together. If it’s supposed to make you look more like a townie, the effect is lost on me.

Emil

Certified Memelord
“for sm reason” being this? It’s fine if you don’t wanna acknowledge what I said, but I still said it.
good we agree then

im not saying any of the inactives is for sure scum, but i certainly would love to have them talk a bit so we can have some sort of read on them b4 going to the night phase

its a pet peeve of mine to have the day go by without any discussion and then ppl suddenly show up at the last 20 minutes to push smthing

@Lindltaylor
summary
*usopp is the most informative lynch
voted flower
believes light is town but also believes his case on rhea was weak so he doesnt sus rhea
realises light was the leading wagon so you vote rhea

am guessing if you think they are both town , whats the logic in having two non sus reads as the leading wagon. you shouldnt want to lose either right??

then flower calls you out on your vote on rhea
and then you vote her again.

my question is as a townie why didnt your vote stay on who you sussed if that was flower initially
am really trying to understand the vote changes here .

or flower's comments made you change that vote , you are worried more about how you look in this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.