[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 1 - The Dancing Valentine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I can say with full confidence that you missed the point of my post if that was your takeaway...
My takeaway? I understood what you were getting at, but felt it prudent to explain it through for other, newer players too. Because the question of whether fluffing was scummy or not did come up.

Rhea atm. It looks like she slipped and now she‘s hiding.
I see, what do you think about the overall situation
Notice how Fujishiro is frustrated after I have exposed his inconsistency and is asking people to start a lynch around me within such an unpleasant timing.

I think that scum has no benefit to keep me in the game assuming I'm indeed going after them, knowing I could possibly bear actions messing with them. This is a basic rule.
i can start a Lynch on you myself. Here.

Vote Lynch Finalbeta

I don’t even know what you’re talking about inconsistencies as I didn’t even understand your posts to begin with. What I do know and brought up yesterday is that you’re pretty off right now. Are you pushing anyone? Did you vote anyone?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Correlation does not imply causation. This is utter nonsense.
Wow, are you a psychology student by any chance Ratchet? Lol this is all I hear in psych class.

What does "liking" in this context then, if not to indicate alignment? I can understand it not being a strong read, sure, but to say it's not indicative of alignment at all really bewilders me.
I'm sorry I wasn't explicit then. What I meant by liking is that I have a lean town read on them. But, I refrained from mentioning it because my lean town reads tend to change.

Your reaction here, precisely. It was inconsistent for someone who didn't even get what the talk about fire was meant to be about significance wise, like you are claiming.

You are only rendering all easier by voting me right after my post condemning your inconsistent behaviour anyway, confirming my original glance.
I didn’t get what you were talking about hence why I asked you lmao.

Answer me, did you vote someone or push someone hard or have you just been poking around?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
My takeaway? I understood what you were getting at, but felt it prudent to explain it through for other, newer players too. Because the question of whether fluffing was scummy or not did come up.
All right, I catch your meaning as well. With the player I was addressing specifically, he tends to do a lot of fluffing regardless of affiliation, so I was making a comment on that more than anything.

I see, what do you think about the overall situation

i can start a Lynch on you myself. Here.

Vote Lynch Finalbeta

I don’t even know what you’re talking about inconsistencies as I didn’t even understand your posts to begin with. What I do know and brought up yesterday is that you’re pretty off right now. Are you pushing anyone? Did you vote anyone?
I think there are arguments all over the place and a flip is needed to give info.

Atm I prefer Rhea, she gives the most info rn.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
fufu it appears i was summoned! really good timing i just logged in lol

is there anything worth reading in the past 38 pages.. or is it just yall flirting with each other
Well, there were a few noteworthy points brought up. So for that I guess you can read back. You can skip the rest though.

It's not much, I'm used to typing 1,000+ word posts that take me an hour to type on a laggy phone that 95% of the players in the game will take one look at and scroll on by.
Your essays are well ingrained in my memory.

Anyway, you said you would get behind a Rhea, Beta, Usopp and Flower lynch.

I would personally just go for Beta. The others are known to be contributive and a very big asset to town. Also, would give us info on Flower whom you noted as soft defending Beta.

I‘m Town this game.

And you know what that means...

Sussopp is scum :beckmoji:.
Aight, I definitely believe you

I think there are arguments all over the place and a flip is needed to give info.

Atm I prefer Rhea, she gives the most info rn.
Rhea would give info about light and Usopp you right but I feel like while FB is annoying he also isn’t contributing. You wrote him off as town lean a bit too fast there.

Btw I do town lean on Light, as scum he doesn’t actually start pushes nor does he put himself in the limelight like this. He also plays very lazily.

Answer me, did you vote someone or push someone hard or have you just been poking around?
I'm not an high voter, I prefer to play the field better before doing so, this is once again pushing a wrong meta to attempt to have me out of the equation. And I have been consistently pushing 3 players thus far, despite the game has overall just commenced. I gave off legitimate cases on each single one of them by pinpointing their fallacies. Don't expect me to keep repeating the same arguments if that's what you mean for pushing hard.

I'm not an high voter, I prefer to play the field better before doing so, this is once again pushing a wrong meta to attempt to have me out of the equation. And I have been consistently pushing 3 players thus far, despite the game has overall just commenced. I gave off legitimate cases on each single one of them by pinpointing their fallacies. Don't expect me to keep repeating the same arguments if that's what you mean for pushing hard.
That’s a lie, you always vote the people you want out and try to get people to follow you. You haven’t been doing that buddy.

You have no arguments is the problem, show me the fallacies you found on your pushes.

Rhea would give info about light and Usopp you right but I feel like while FB is annoying he also isn’t contributing. You wrote him off as town lean a bit too fast there.

Btw I do town lean on Light, as scum he doesn’t actually start pushes nor does he put himself in the limelight like this. He also plays very lazily.
I‘m iffy on Light and Lind, simply because they can easily fake things. They‘re tricky and dangerous players as scum.

N

Noctis

Vote Count

Voters

Light D Lamperouge > RheanaeL
Go D. Usopp ™ > Flower > Fujishiro > Light D Lamperouge > Fujishiro
Flower > Go D. Usopp ™ > RheanaeL
RheanaeL > Light D Lamperouge > Go D. Usopp ™ > Light D Lamperouge
MangoSenpai > Go D. Usopp ™
Lindltaylor > Flower
Fujishiro > Finalbeta

Votes

RheanaeL - 2
Fujishiro - 1
Go D. Usopp ™ - 1
Flower - 1
Finalbeta - 1
Light D Lamperouge - 1

Non Voters

Midnight Delight
Finalbeta
QueenEmilia
Jew D. Boy
krogothwolf
T-Pein™
Alibaba
Reborn
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
Poison
Ratchet

Vote Count may not reflect the actual value

That’s a lie, you always vote the people you want out and try to get people to follow you. You haven’t been doing that buddy.

You have no arguments is the problem, show me the fallacies you found on your pushes.
It's no lie. You hardly see me voting a lot in a Mafia Game, ask around. I think it's the other way around and this is a pitiful element you are adding to build off a case to set me up. I often attempt to rack up as many notions about a player as possible until the total gets consistent enough, before voting aforementioned player out.

Status
Not open for further replies.