[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 1 - The Dancing Valentine

Status
Not open for further replies.
there are certain players that already feel automatically scummy once you start playing a game regardless of alignment

beta, midnight , alibaba

they just dont contribute the way townies do
those are pushes I would relegate to a scenario where we dont really have a case on anyone to lynch.

@Poison a bit of meta info here
Ah thank you lanji, this helps. I won't stress over beta for now then.

Maybe I rolled up as scum or maybe not.

But you bringing this aggresive meta up is surprising for two reasons

1) you brought the same argument in last game few times and I made it clear that I am no longer aggressive.

2) you aren't aggresive and pushy too. But you don't see me pickin up with this but for you it's justified but somehow not for me? Why double standards? Lol
Are they usually pushy and aggressive as town? Fuji I mean?

Honestly just from interactions alone, we have:
Usopp being sussed by - Light, Lanji, Reborn, Flower, Ratchet
Flower bineg sussed by - Ratchet, Me, Light(?) Don't remember anyone else
Rhea being sussed by - Light, Flower, Ratchet
Beta being sussed by - Light, Fuji, Ratchet, Flower, Reborn and Me.
And Flower gave her sus list which included Light and me.

I'm sorry if I missed anyone or any reads.

@Fujishiro I think you said you have a town lean on Light. Anyone you're suspicious of other than beta? You still seem quite passive to me compared to the rest. It's fine if you don't have any suspects yet.

@Poison did you give any reads yet?
Well I didn't give a list but I gave reads now and then, I would like to believe that at least. As for lists, my D1 is mostly fluff phase, questionings and only a few reads. If you want a list I think I'm here.

Probably good people
MangoSenpai
LANJI (?)

Neutral
Usopp
Flower

Neutral to scummy
Beta ( for now)

Scummy
Rhea
Light

@Lindltaylor

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Scummy
Rhea
Light
Lol. So in your opinion we're both scum and I want to lynch my scum buddy this entire phase lmao? Like you think I am going to push for my scummate out of the blue because??

And I have no idea what you mean with me flipflopping. My vote's been on Rhea the entire time. In the thread I noted who else I sus. I'll give you my attention for another 15 minutes, give or take a few. If you have anything relevant or actually true to take up with me please do so. After that, I am going to bed and no longer care.

@Ratchet after looking at your wallie, nii chan, I think I'm going to slam my head on the wall.

Alrighty.
So I don't remember seeing anyone post about an abundant number of third parties this game. You were the only one. I see it as mechanic talk and often 90% of mechanic talk is said by scum.
However, that was the beginning of day 1, so I didn't really pursue it too much. Just pointed it out.

I like your way of talking. Don't know if you can be convincing enough because that depends on you. For you to lead the way? I don't think being a town leader is more important than being a contributive member of town.
Why would anyone mention the abundance of independents if they haven't played in Al's Valentine game? Pretty sure I'm the only person in here who played that, and maybe Noctics.

It is wrong if you think mech talk is for scum to handle. A lot of stuff is solved my mech talk, and towns do that often but I need not use that weak a thing to give an alignment check, you'll have more to make up your mind about my faction.

I'm not trying to be a town leader, I asked you the question to get your insights on how you are seeing my slot.

As for my question I asked you, how did you think that me as any faction made that post for my convenience? You didn't reply to that. @Lindltaylor like take me for scum, 3p whatever you please, but what is it that made you think that post can be used for convenience and how?

Lol. So in your opinion we're both scum and I want to lynch my scum buddy this entire phase lmao? Like you think I am going to push for my scummate out of the blue because??

And I have no idea what you mean with me flipflopping. My vote's been on Rhea the entire time. In the thread I noted who else I sus. I'll give you my attention for another 15 minutes, give or take a few. If you have anything relevant or actually true to take up with me please do so. After that, I am going to bed and no longer care.
Having a static vote is not something you should use in your defence. It can be early distancing.

In the cases where multiple scum members are sussed by others, they tend to scum read each other and buss, for the other one would get town cred on someone's flip.

But, I'm not scum reading you two as buddies, I have scum read both of you independently.

Your flipflop on the beta one, you were the only person to go along with me and sus him, even though you had a meta on him, but others with the same meta warned Me about the play. When beta was not getting enough sus you dropped your case on him with a declaration, a post I noted earlier.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Well I didn't give a list but I gave reads now and then, I would like to believe that at least. As for lists, my D1 is mostly fluff phase, questionings and only a few reads. If you want a list I think I'm here.

Probably good people
MangoSenpai
LANJI (?)

Neutral
Usopp
Flower

Neutral to scummy
Beta ( for now)

Scummy
Rhea
Light

@Lindltaylor
What's the reason behind sussing Rhea?

Her flipfloppin with votes is indicative of casual towny behaviour than scum if we consider the timing when it happened.

@Lindltaylor this is the reply to your post in which you tagged me.

My reason behind sussing usoop is much more than what you assumed. I can quote my posts I made on him if you wanna see

Her flipfloppin with votes is indicative of casual towny behaviour than scum if we consider the timing when it happened.

My reason behind sussing usoop is much more than what you assumed. I can quote my posts I made on him if you wanna see
at this point rhea has become a distraction
like beta is in prev games. if enough people think there's is enough based on the "slip "
she should be voted off.

@bold I would have called it a Townie behaviour if she flipflopped with votes, but she didn't. She has casted a single vote and stayed on it forever while flipflop ping reads when anyone is on the hotseat she finds them susung, and then drop dead the read if that doesn't get enough suspects. Look at my earlier post.

For Rhea, I had isoed her and a few of her posts are just scummy. I'll mention you to some when I get on PC.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
at this point rhea has become a distraction
like beta is in prev games. if enough people think there's is enough based on the "slip "
she should be voted off.
I disagree

Players like rhea, midnight, beta are easy Lynch targets.

Yes often we overlook them and they go under radar but lynching them without any substantial reasons is not justified.

Status
Not open for further replies.