One Piece Episode 963 - Oden's Determination! Whitebeard's Test!

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 29 70.7%
  • 4/5

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • 3/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2/5

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • 1/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0/5

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
Like I said stop making shit up. Oda is a manga artist he himself said the anime is not canon . Anime and manga are two different things.
Technically he's not wrong there are times when Oda doesn't include stuff in the manga but the Anime fleshes it out like the Sabo in dressrosa for example,

D: When Koala fell around Robin's neck , I came to like her \(^ ͜ ^)/. So exactly under what circumstances did Koala, Hack, and Sabo meet?

P.N. One Piece Mania

O: Hm, many people want to know about the life of these three. Once I start to tell you there'll be no end.

Firstly, there is Sabo who was rescued by Dragon when he was around 10 years old. He then meets the Revolutionary Army and learns about things happening in the world, and their (Revolutionary Army) thoughts on it. Finally, he sympathizes with them.

That's when he meets Hack who, as a master in Fish-Man Karate, teaches martial arts to children without prospects that are raised by the army. However, Sabo carries no memories. But he isn't a boy anymore on a level such of someone who can still be taught something. Taken under Dragon's wing he shows great skills and grows rapidly.

That's when Sabo is 13 years old. A 14 year old girl called Koala is brought along by Hack and joins the Revolutionary Army. (Skipping some details) She takes Fish-Man Karate lessons under Hack and even becomes Master Assistant. The obliging Hack and Koala are, together with Sabo, increasingly assigned to missions as a team due to their good affinity.

Yes, the order of their encounter has this kind of vibe. The story is broached in the anime, but I think there is not enough room to tell everything. Please figure it yourself.

Lmao did they show actually that Oden lose so easily against WB? Wow that hit me offguard since I expect for Toei to wank Oden even more but I agree with @MonsterZoro in that case that Toei would never let Oden lose such a way if they not get a information from Oda how the battle end, their is no way they threat Oden worse then Oda who hype him as a monster.

In that case we all know Oden is not in his prime and did it very well but Whitebeard is still a another league on his own. First he overpowered the same attack who actually cut Kaido(was seen in preview) while Oden was even use his haki while WB didn't use it.

WB low diffing this Oden is not surprising me though,yet some people really believe that Oden was a match for Whitebeard already in his young ages.

WB is just a different lvl, true a monster.
@comrade

Last edited:
No evidence they even fought beyond the initial clash in the canon tbh
Oden was hyped by Oda so much,do you think the anime would let defeated him such easily without having the initial clash of the battle from Oda. You know how big Oden was for the story,that is like Toei letting Kaido defeating easily by someone. Im sure such a move is something with say speaking up already with Oda. In the fact Oden try to travel via forcing WB with power but he fail and beg to travel with them,now it make sense why. He was defeated by WB.

In that case not by a all out WB ofc, Whitebeard overpowered Oden strongest attack without using himself haki or even awakening.